Harris County Jobs 2020 - Harris County gives an opportunity to apply Youth Services Coordinator Jobs that will be placed in Houston, TX 77002. You will definitely get the much better probability in addition to less dangerous live sometime soon. Joining this business can make people capable to attain your goal simpler in supplementary to assist your current dream be realized.
If you are that you are one that might fill up the actual specs, you can test your just read more information about Youth Services Coordinator Jobs below.
Harris County Jobs 2020
Youth Services Coordinator Jobs Job Openings in Houston, TX 77002
Public LibraryAdministration Office, South
The Youth Services Coordinator develops, implements, coordinates and supports the delivery of services to children and teens throughout the Library system; supports and guides youth services staff at all branches to provide high quality programs and services to youth and families; oversees the planning and facilitation of regularly scheduled youth services staff meetings and training events; develops and nurtures strong community partnerships with schools and youth-based community organizations throughout .
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Supports, encourages, and empowers youth services team members throughout the organization by actively seeking program presenters and exhibitions, providing resources and ideas for annual program observances, and by visiting and working in branches as needed. Supports the work of youth services staff in library branches
- Organizes and conducts regularly scheduled meetings of youth services staff and conducts training in support of youth programs and outreach
- Utilizes team-building skills to encourage sharing of ideas and resources between branches
- Develops partnerships within the community to develop and support collaborative initiatives and provide library programs and services
- Develops and implements strategic plans for annual program initiatives conducted in libraries and embedded in the community, and evaluates and measures success of these programs
- Uses statistics and anecdotal information to inform best program practices, and to help "tell the story" of the successful impact that HCPL has on the community
- Initiates, plans, and conducts a variety of programs, outreach, and activities to support the use of the library by youth, but also supports cross-generational and family oriented services
- Promotes programs by developing and producing marketing strategies, publicity releases, flyers, calendars and other collateral
- Utilizes social media to promote and support library services
- Researches, writes, acquires and implements grants to support library programming
- Represents the Library at state and national professional conferences, attends staff meetings and actively serves on relevant committees
- Keeps abreast of trends, innovations and developments in public libraries
- Obtains a minimum of twenty (20) training hours per calendar year
- Performs other duties as assigned
is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Master's Degree in Library Science from an American Library Association (ALA)-accredited school and
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience working with youth in a leadership role in a public library setting
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university and
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience working with youth in a leadership role in a public library setting
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both orally and in writing, and excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of current library trends and technologies to facilitate the development, implementation and evaluation of innovative programs and services
- A valid Texas driver's license and willingness to travel to various branches on a regular basis
- Physical ability to perform all of the above duties and responsibilities
NOTE: Qualifying education, experience, knowledge and skills must be documented on your job application. You may attach a resume to the application as supporting documentation but ONLY information stated on the application will be used for consideration. "See Resume" will not be accepted for qualifications.
- 5749 South Loop EastHouston, TX
- Full time
- 40 hours per week
- Paid Biweekly
- Based on 26 Pay Periods
Employment is contingent upon passing a background check.
Due to a high volume of applications positions may close prior to the advertised closing date or at the discretion of the Hiring Department.
If You are fascinated to apply Youth Services Coordinator Jobs Houston, TX 77002 July 2020 Harris County, please prepare requirements/files and documents needed to submit Youth Services Coordinator Jobs Houston, TX 77002 July 2020 Harris County above as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Houston, TX 77002. Please note that the recruitment is free of charge.
To learn more, visit us at www.hillstone.com, or read this profile in Bon Appetit magazine: Houston 's Kirby is currently seeking Greeter candidates to join our…
The provisions of this article shall apply to any application by any person for a license or employment at any public or private employer, who has previously…
All employees have their temperature checked before entering the warehouse, entire warehouse personnel follow all CDC guidelines for social distancing and hand…
Make sure all official documents and certification are current and in good-standing. Appropriate triage protocols for incoming laboratory and provider reports,.
Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in social work, psychology or related field. Make outbound calls from an automated dialing system to members who are diagnosed…