McCarthy Tire Jobs 2020 - McCarthy Tire is seeking the best people to apply Wheel Mount /Dismount Commercial Tire Technician Jobs that will be placed in Spartanburg. You will definitely get the much better prospect along with safer dwell in the future. Joining this business can make anyone capable to attain the goal easier and also create your own aspiration become.
If you are that you are one that might fill up the standards, you can test your just read further info about Wheel Mount /Dismount Commercial Tire Technician Jobs below.
McCarthy Tire Jobs 2020
Wheel Mount /Dismount Commercial Tire Technician Jobs Job Openings in Spartanburg
Ready to accelerate your career while helping our customers move forward? Are you looking for an excellent place to work that offers great pay, benefits, and incentives? If you answered “Yes” to these questions, you’ve got to check out Service. As our Wheel Mount/Dismount Commercial Tire Technician for Service in Spartanburg,SC you’ll have just that.
Why is this job awesome? For starters, no day is the same. You will be hands on in this fast-paced environment. We work hard to get the job done, but we also make sure you have the time you need to do the job right. Safety and reliability are our top priorities. You will work alongside experienced supervisors and technicians.
We are looking for a Tire Mount/Dismount Technician. Must have tire changing experience. This is a non-driving pad tech position who works performing truck and LT tire changes and other duties associated with truck tire changing.
Job responsibilities are listed below:
- Mounting, balancing, rotating, and repairing all types of tires from passenger, light trucks, large trucks to industrial load and unload stock and assist with physical inventory.
- Participates in training, follows safety procedures, job duties and company policies.
- Any other duties assigned.
- Experience in a heavy duty / commercial tires (Preferred)
- Must be able to lift and/or move tires weighing between 30-250 lbs. with mechanical assistance
- Repetitive and sustained exertions, forceful exertions, awkward postures, mechanical stress concentrations, vibrations
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required
- Pre-employment drug test/ physical/ background check
- Tire Mount / Dismount Experience
- Minimum age of 18
- Workday is spent in a warehouse/ shop setting.
- The position involves physical labor, lifting, packing, standing, and movement around the warehouse/shop.
- Temperatures in the shop are variable.
- Strong safety culture, including safe and reliable equipment, and paid training.
- Stability and growth opportunitiesCareer advancement strategies that will help you secure your future!
- Competitive Benefits package, Blue Cross, Vision, and Dental!
- Weekly pay, and direct deposit is available!
- PTO & Paid Holidays, including time off during the 1st year!
- Relocation to other McCarthy locations available.
- And many more great incentives!
Check out our website for a list of incentives – www.mccarthytire.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
If You are interested to fill Wheel Mount /Dismount Commercial Tire Technician Jobs Spartanburg February 2020 McCarthy Tire, please prepare requirements/files and documents needed to submit Wheel Mount /Dismount Commercial Tire Technician Jobs Spartanburg February 2020 McCarthy Tire above as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Spartanburg. Please note that the recruitment is free of charge.
Knowledge of electrical medical record system; Operations of practice, including the implementation of the mission and. Masters’ degree or CPA preferred.
Class A CDL is required for placement. A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply. This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
Other responsibilities include managing a team of people in the office, greeting patients, gathering medical and dental histories, managing patient insurance…
Technical degree in Digital Electronics, Broadcasting, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
A Laboratory Technical Assistant must follow established laboratory standards, practices, and procedures, and understands and complies with the Behavior…