North Carolina Museum of Life and Science Careers 2020 - North Carolina Museum of Life and Science calls the candidates to apply Visual Designer Jobs that will be placed in Durham, NC 27704. You will definitely get the far better prospect along with less dangerous are living in the future. Signing up for this company can make anyone capable to attain ones aim much easier as well as produce the desire becoming reality.
If you are that you will be one which may fill up the standards, you can look at you just read further information about Visual Designer Jobs below.
North Carolina Museum of Life and Science Job Vacancies 2020
Visual Designer Jobs Job Opening in Durham, NC 27704
The Visual Designer is responsible for creating graphic and digital designs for the Museum of Life and Science. The Visual Designer will also help design and publish content for the Museum’s email campaigns and website. ***To be considared for this position applicants must submit a portfolio of their work***
- Visual design for digital and print needs, including event graphics, infographics, ads, posters, signs, flyers, brochures, PowerPoint presentations, and reports
- Creates and manages email designs and templates for the Museum
- Coordinates and connects with other teams across the Museum to stay on top of their graphic and multimedia needs
- Coordinates and partners with the Director of Marketing and the Digital Marketing Coordinator to develop and create graphics for social media and the web
- Helps create web page designs and publish new content to the lifeandscience.org website
- Becomes an expert on the Museum’s brand and identity standards and helps maintain consistency across our various design products
- Review, deliver, and manage production of print-ready files for internal clients and external vendors
- Collaborate with other designers (internal and external) on projects, campaigns, and events
- Supports team as needed with photography, videography, and multimedia editing
- Researches and stays on top of best practices and new approaches in visual and digital design to help the Museum expand and improve its online communications
- Assist the Marketing team and Museum staff as needed
- 2+ years of professional design experience and a strong portfolio of visual design work
- Bachelor's degree in design, communications, journalism, marketing, or a related field
- Creative mind and a strong eye for design and visual storytelling
- Ability to not only create good designs, but explain the design thinking behind those approaches
- Strong experience with Adobe Creative Cloud applications
- Proficiency at website CMS management
- Willingness to be a team player and work to help make the Marketing team more efficient, effective, and reliable
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Illustration skills a plus
- Photography experience and skills a plus
- Experience and knowledge of web design and development a plus
- Experience and knowledge of the Museum of Life and Science a plus
- Experience and knowledge of science museum and zoo industries a plus
If You are interested to submit Visual Designer Jobs Durham, NC 27704 July 2020 North Carolina Museum of Life and Science, please prepare requirements/files and documents needed to apply Visual Designer Jobs Durham, NC 27704 July 2020 North Carolina Museum of Life and Science above as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Durham, NC 27704. Please note that the recruitment is free of charge.
Perform a wide variety of minor maintenance work which involves carpentry, plumbing, electrical and mechanical repair work in all building of the Medical Center…
Must have a valid driver's license. Maintaining the proper function of all service tools and equipment in the detail department;
The Entry Level Automotive Technician role is an entry-level position. Company paid ASE Certification and Career Path Development programs.
Duties include but not limited to Stocking, Moving shelves, Schematics, Cleaning, Lifting (up to 50 pounds).
At least 3 years of undergraduate studies in Human Resources Management or related field; Participate in team calls and other meetings as appropriate.