The Visual Designer is responsible for creating graphic and digital designs for the Museum of Life and Science. The Visual Designer will also help design and publish content for the Museum’s email campaigns and website. ***To be considared for this position applicants must submit a portfolio of their work***
- Visual design for digital and print needs, including event graphics, infographics, ads, posters, signs, flyers, brochures, PowerPoint presentations, and reports
- Creates and manages email designs and templates for the Museum
- Coordinates and connects with other teams across the Museum to stay on top of their graphic and multimedia needs
- Coordinates and partners with the Director of Marketing and the Digital Marketing Coordinator to develop and create graphics for social media and the web
- Helps create web page designs and publish new content to the lifeandscience.org website
- Becomes an expert on the Museum’s brand and identity standards and helps maintain consistency across our various design products
- Review, deliver, and manage production of print-ready files for internal clients and external vendors
- Collaborate with other designers (internal and external) on projects, campaigns, and events
- Supports team as needed with photography, videography, and multimedia editing
- Researches and stays on top of best practices and new approaches in visual and digital design to help the Museum expand and improve its online communications
- Assist the Marketing team and Museum staff as needed
- 2+ years of professional design experience and a strong portfolio of visual design work
- Bachelor's degree in design, communications, journalism, marketing, or a related field
- Creative mind and a strong eye for design and visual storytelling
- Ability to not only create good designs, but explain the design thinking behind those approaches
- Strong experience with Adobe Creative Cloud applications
- Proficiency at website CMS management
- Willingness to be a team player and work to help make the Marketing team more efficient, effective, and reliable
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Illustration skills a plus
- Photography experience and skills a plus
- Experience and knowledge of web design and development a plus
- Experience and knowledge of the Museum of Life and Science a plus
- Experience and knowledge of science museum and zoo industries a plus
Clinical, supervisory and administrative functions. Mental Health agency seeks someone able to function in all capacities as ledger, invoices, book keeping, and...
Related curriculum - Successful completion of a curriculum leading to a bachelor's degree in an appropriate scientific field, e.g., engineering technology,...
Guidance and cost coverage through the process of getting your CNA license recognized in New York. We are seeking licensed CNA's who are willing to relocate for...
Field measures, job evaluations. Kitchen design experience is PREFERRED. Cabinetry design and estimating. Raleigh kitchen is seeking an Energetic self-starter...
Excel by driving your own business development initiatives and building and executing territory plans together with your partners....