County of San Diego Vacancies 2020 - County of San Diego is seeking the applicant to apply Protective Services Worker Jobs that will be placed in San Diego, CA 92101. You will definitely get the much better potential customer in addition to safer dwell sometime soon. Becoming a member of this company can make and individual able to attain the own purpose less complicated and also make your current aspiration come true.
If you are that you will be the one that can certainly load the actual specs, you can test your just read further information about Protective Services Worker Jobs below.
County of San Diego Jobs 2020
Protective Services Worker Jobs Job Opening in San Diego, CA 92101
The 's Health and Human Services Agency, Child Welfare Services
is currently accepting applications for
PROTECTIVE SERVICES WORKER
PER COUNTY RULES, THIS POSITION IS ELIGIBLE FOR APPOINTMENT AT STEP 1, $55,078.40
County employees are subject to the County promotion rule for step placement in accordance with Comp Ord 1.3.5.
Protective Services Workers are responsible for investigating and evaluating allegations of abuse or neglect, recommending protective program placement, and providing casework services to children placed in a protective services program. Upon appointment, incumbents participate in a training academy administered by Child Welfare Services and work under immediate supervision. As knowledge and competency are gained, incumbents work under general supervision and are expected to perform the full range of investigation, casework, and intervention services in protective services programs.
TO QUALIFY, YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
1. A bachelor's degree in social work from an accredited U.S. college or university, or a certified foreign studies equivalency;
2. A bachelor's degree from an accredited U.S. college or university, or a certified foreign studies equivalency with at least 24 units in the behavioral sciences, AND, one (1) year of work experience or two (2) semesters of supervised internship experience in a family or children's services agency performing duties of supervision, treatment or protective services to children.
Note: The term "public protective services agency" is defined as that of any U.S., state or county agency providing services comparable to the Health and Human Services Agency (HHSA).
For a complete job description of Protective Services Worker including examples of qualifying education and experience, essential duties, working conditions, etc., please click here.
If you are currently enrolled in a college or university and have completed the requirement, but have not yet received your degree, please attach your transcript and a letter of completion from your college or university to your application.
1) Applicants must provide a copy of degree, transcripts (official or unofficial), letter of completion, or certificate of foreign equivalency at time of application. Documentation must reflect completion of degree. Transcripts that have been cut and pasted into a Word document will not be accepted.
2) A valid California Class C driver's license, which must be maintained throughout employment in this class, is required at time of appointment. Employees in this class may be required to use their personal vehicle.
3) Some assignments may require possession of a current passport to travel outside the United States.
4) Some positions in these classes perform duties that require the possession of a master's degree, as mandated by the State of California.
Qualified applicants will be placed on a nine (9) month employment list based on scores received during the evaluation of information contained in their employment and supplemental applications.
Please ensure that all information is complete and accurate, as the responses you provide on the supplemental application questionnaire will be reviewed using an automated evaluation system. If you are successful in the initial screening process, your application will be reviewed individually to confirm that the information you provided is accurate and qualifying.
Note: Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of a job, on a case-by-case basis.
The and its employees embrace the Live Well San Diego vision: A region that is Building Better Health, Living Safely and Thriving. Click here for more information www.livewellsd.org.
Under California Government Code Sections 31003109, public employees are designated as disaster service workers. The term "public employees" includes all persons employed by the state or any county, city, state agency, or public district. Disaster service workers are required to participate in such disaster service activities as may be assigned to them by their employer or by law.
The is committed to valuing diversity and practicing inclusion because our diverse workforce is our greatest asset and our customers are our number one priority.
If You are fascinated to fill Protective Services Worker Jobs San Diego, CA 92101 July 2020 County of San Diego, please prepare requirements/files and documents needed to submit Protective Services Worker Jobs San Diego, CA 92101 July 2020 County of San Diego above immediately. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in San Diego, CA 92101. Please note that the job is free of charge.