1) Manage contracts, assist with budgets and operating accounts, manage purchasing and payment functions to include, but not limited to, accounts payable, monthly bill payment, expense reports for reimbursement and ePay.
2) Oversee the teams’ day-to-day operations, develop and implement office procedures and policies.
3) May assist in developing and executing teams’ business plans and special projects.
4) Manage the Donor Relations token program, collaborating with colleagues and vendors, developing and maintaining token policies and procedures, and maintaining records in donor database.
5) Create complex documents, reports, correspondence, and other material as needed.
6) Seek opportunities for professional development that will enhance job performance, including building networks within the University and with colleagues at peer institutions.
1) Communicate Effectively & With Influence.
2) Exhibit Resilience & Optimize Resources.
3) Display Emotional Intelligence.
4) Lead Performance & Flawless Execution.
5) Foster Partnership & Collaboration.
6) Demonstrate skill and knowledge of, or ability to learn quickly, the internal workings of the University as well as the technology tools available to the Office of Alumni Relations and Development, including Griffin (the University's Donor Relationship Management System), Microsoft Windows computer environment, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobo Pro and FileMaker.
7) Willingness and ability to travel to campus and/or non-campus locations for University business.
8) Willingness and ability to work evenings and weekends.
1) Standard office environment
2) Self-motivation and the ability to take initiative.
3) Ability to prioritize multiple projects and independently follow through with detail.Education, Experience, and Certifications Minimum requirements include a college or university degree in related field. Minimum requirements include knowledge and skills developed through 2-5 years of work experience in a related job discipline.
1) Professional experience in nonprofit management, development, alumni relations, marketing, public relations, sales or similar professional work experience.
2) Cover Letter (optional)
NOTE: When applying, all required documents MUST be uploaded under the Resume/CV section of the application.FLSA Status Exempt Pay Frequency Monthly Pay Grade Depends on Qualifications Scheduled Weekly Hours 37.5 Benefits Eligible Yes Drug Test Required No Health Screen Required No Motor Vehicle Record Inquiry Required No Posting Date 2019-08-23-07:00 Remove from Posting On or Before 2020-02-23-08:00
This position may require manual dexterity and/or frequent use of the computer, telephone, 10-key, calculator, office machines (copier, scanner, fax), and/or…
3 years of progressively responsible experience that provided a knowledge of generally accepted principles, theories, and practices used in budgeting,…
Coordinate Accounts Payable including entering invoices, creating vendor accounts, auditing invoices and vendor records, check cutting, company credit card…
Receives calls and visitors, based on knowledge of programs and operations, personally handles calls of a routine nature, and refers others to appropriate…