The University of Chicago Jobs 2020 - The University of Chicago is seeking the best people to fill Operations Coordinator, Strategic Events & Donor Relations Jobs that will be placed in Chicago, IL. You will receive the much better prospect along with less dangerous are living sometime soon. Signing up for this company can make anyone competent to attain the own purpose less complicated and also make your current aspiration come true.
If you are that you will be the one which may load the actual specs, you can try to see more information about Operations Coordinator, Strategic Events & Donor Relations Jobs below.
1) Manage contracts, assist with budgets and operating accounts, manage purchasing and payment functions to include, but not limited to, accounts payable, monthly bill payment, expense reports for reimbursement and ePay.
2) Oversee the teams’ day-to-day operations, develop and implement office procedures and policies.
3) May assist in developing and executing teams’ business plans and special projects.
4) Manage the Donor Relations token program, collaborating with colleagues and vendors, developing and maintaining token policies and procedures, and maintaining records in donor database.
5) Create complex documents, reports, correspondence, and other material as needed.
6) Seek opportunities for professional development that will enhance job performance, including building networks within the University and with colleagues at peer institutions.
1) Communicate Effectively & With Influence.
2) Exhibit Resilience & Optimize Resources.
3) Display Emotional Intelligence.
4) Lead Performance & Flawless Execution.
5) Foster Partnership & Collaboration.
6) Demonstrate skill and knowledge of, or ability to learn quickly, the internal workings of the University as well as the technology tools available to the Office of Alumni Relations and Development, including Griffin (the University's Donor Relationship Management System), Microsoft Windows computer environment, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobo Pro and FileMaker.
7) Willingness and ability to travel to campus and/or non-campus locations for University business.
8) Willingness and ability to work evenings and weekends.
1) Standard office environment
2) Self-motivation and the ability to take initiative.
3) Ability to prioritize multiple projects and independently follow through with detail.Education, Experience, and Certifications Minimum requirements include a college or university degree in related field. Minimum requirements include knowledge and skills developed through 2-5 years of work experience in a related job discipline.
1) Professional experience in nonprofit management, development, alumni relations, marketing, public relations, sales or similar professional work experience.
2) Cover Letter (optional)
NOTE: When applying, all required documents MUST be uploaded under the Resume/CV section of the application.FLSA Status Exempt Pay Frequency Monthly Pay Grade Depends on Qualifications Scheduled Weekly Hours 37.5 Benefits Eligible Yes Drug Test Required No Health Screen Required No Motor Vehicle Record Inquiry Required No Posting Date 2019-08-23-07:00 Remove from Posting On or Before 2020-02-23-08:00
If You are interested to submit Operations Coordinator, Strategic Events & Donor Relations Jobs Chicago, IL June 2020 The University of Chicago, please prepare requirements/files and documents needed to submit Operations Coordinator, Strategic Events & Donor Relations Jobs Chicago, IL June 2020 The University of Chicago above as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Chicago, IL. Please note that the job is free of charge.
Receives, screens, routes and responds to incoming telephone calls. As a Receptionist with Ascension Senior Living, you will have the opportunity to perform…
As a Lobby Attendant with Blackwell Professional Support Services, Inc., you will work in collaboration with our Operations Department and the Property Manager…
If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA! Take appropriate action to ensure the integrity and sustained certification of the food safety and food…
A commercial license is *not required*. ANY driving has done while employed will qualify. Is a FedEx Ground contractor. In the Chicago, IL area.