Cedar Park Aesthetics, LLC Careers 2020 - Cedar Park Aesthetics, LLC is seeking the applicant to apply Office Manager - Medical Aesthetics Jobs that will be placed in Cedar Park. You will definitely get the far better prospect along with less dangerous are living sometime soon. Signing up for this business can make anyone able to attain the own purpose less complicated and also make your current aspiration come true.
If you are that you will be one which can certainly fill up the standards, you can look at you just read more information about Office Manager - Medical Aesthetics Jobs below.
Our expectations of a Medspa Office Manager (OM) is one who aspires towards greatness. They are the backbone of the practice. The OM has a demanding and visible position requiring a broad range of experience and expertise.
They must demonstrate strong knowledge of office management and operations, and the ability to assist in the development and execution of the office business plan and growth strategy.
Team oriented leader who can partner with us to focus his/her energy of the practice towards success. Someone who is dynamic, energetic, with a strong desire for personal achievement as well as staff success, teamwork and morale.
A OM must demonstrate the following traits:
1. Aesthetic Industry Knowledge – Must have at least 5 years of experience in Aesthetics and be familiar with the industries' newest technologies. The OM must have an understanding of the aesthetics industry, including technology, fees and finances, AR/AP, reports, retail sales, marketing and customer service.
2. Loyalty – The OM must always act in the best interest of the company and the company goals. If he or she wants to be “one of the gang” supervisory responsibilities are compromised.
3. Fairness – a successful leader has the ability to objectively handle uncomfortable situations, be that conflicts with employees or unhappy staff and be able to problem solve.
4. Business Acumen – Solid understanding of profit and loss statements, existing systems and programs, financial policy, patient financing, sales, marketing, and great communication skills.
5. Confidentiality – Scrupulously maintains the confidentiality required for financial, patient, and employee information.
6. Honesty – The OM will set the standard and become a role model for the practice.
7. Professionalism – Professional appearance and matching behavior is key. They are the face of your entire business. They should look and act the part.
Responsibilities Will Include but are not limited to:
Day to day operational, marketing and financial functions ensuring that daily systems are in place and operating effectively to provide excellent patient care, superior service, and optimal practice productivity and profitability.
The role is an executive level business position responsible for all aspects of the practice and day-to-day operations.
· Manage the patient experience ensuring it is perfected (company culture as it applies to phones, greeting, wait times, consultation, coffee/water, educational material, loyalty and promotional programs, not limited to.)
· Knowledge of all products and services and ensuring the staff is educated and is communicating this information to the patients
· That patients understand the value of the services and everything that the business offer
· Handles all patient complaints and makes appropriate decision to remedy
Operations & Finance
· Design and implement policies and procedures
· Prepare Annual Budget, liaison with accountant / business manager
· Prepare a review and analysis of monthly financial statements against Business & Sales Plan
· Cost Reduction
· Trend payment amounts and identify problem areas
· Review bills for accuracy
· Ensure staff is scheduled appropriately to balance between patient care and personnel costs
· Ensure patients are scheduled appropriately to provide high-level care, minimal wait times, and high profitability
· Manage all staff and work with multiple physicians and providers
· Ensure staff has tools and training needed to be successful
· Ensure new hires on properly trained and on boarded
· Coordinate monthly staff meetings designed for optimal growth of the practice as well as staff knowledge and skills
· Recruiting, hiring, firing
· Supervision including salary review and performance appraisals
· Work closely with owners to constantly analyze business metrics
· Work closely with outside consultants, including marketing (unless internal)
· Develop and Maintain core relationships with vendors, sales reps to ensure success with products/services/technology and utilizing all savings available
· Lead process improvement initiatives and make sure changes are implemented and executed timely
· Payment and collections
· College degree required
· 5 years’ experience running a medical spa, plastic surgery, dermatology cosmetic practice
- Understanding and experience in the Aesthetics Industry
· Must have the ability to understand the goals of the practice and work to create the plan of action to obtain the goals independently and with the physicians
· Must stay current with market trends that may impact the business
· Professional experience and attitude with the ability to relate well with patients, physicians, employees and other professionals
· Strong Business Acumen
· Ability to adapt and work in fast paced environment
· Versatility and strong communication skills
· Dedicated to the vision and practice goals
· Must have the ability to remain calm and exhibit tact in stressful and or delicate situations
· Must have the ability to handle confidential issues
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $30.00 per hour
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Company's Facebook page:
If You are fascinated to apply Office Manager - Medical Aesthetics Jobs Cedar Park June 2020 Cedar Park Aesthetics, LLC, please prepare requirements/files and documents needed to apply Office Manager - Medical Aesthetics Jobs Cedar Park June 2020 Cedar Park Aesthetics, LLC above as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Cedar Park. Please note that the job is free of charge.
The front desk clerk performs routine clerical, secretarial and administrative work in answering telephones, receiving the public, providing customer assistance…
Looking for a quick learner that is motivated and passionate about the wellness industry. MUST be able to multi task and be proficient with a computer.
DO NOT APPLY if you are a poor communicator, boring, lazy, only care about yourself, and/or don’t thrive in a team environment.
Answer telephones, schedule appointments and redirect to appropriate departments as needed. Telephone with or without headset - constantly.