Fusi & Craig Plastic Surgery Jobs 2020 - Fusi & Craig Plastic Surgery invites a new worker to fill Office Manager for Plastic Surgeon Jobs that will be placed in Houston, TX 77027. You will definitely get the much better prospect along with safer dwell later on. Becoming a member of this company can make and individual capable to reach the own purpose less complicated and also make your current aspiration come true.
If you are that you will be one which may fill up the standards, you can test your just read more information about Office Manager for Plastic Surgeon Jobs below.
Full-Time Office Manager
Fusi & Craig Plastic Surgery is seeking a full-time office manager who has a friendly personality, professional appearance, is able to handle multiple tasks, and has strong written and verbal communication skills.
Experience: Relevant, 2 years (required)
Education: High school diploma or equivalent (required). Associates degree or higher is strongly preferred. Experience in working with electronic systems is preferred as this role will interact daily with our practice management (PM) system.
Key strengths: Attention to detail, highly organized, and ability to work independently with minimal supervision. Ability to multi-task, be a team player, and work in a fast paced environment. English required and knowledge of Spanish is a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· We are looking for an office manager who understands the value of excellent customer service and will manage all inbound calls including fielding calls from patients, reps, hospitals, referring providers and assisting in whatever capacity they may need. This includes providing patients information regarding plastic surgery procedures of interest, collecting patient demographic information, scheduling and confirming appointments, using the practice management (PM) system, and pro-actively following up on any pertinent tasks to ensure timely response to all patients and partners.
· Ability to anticipate and deliver a wonderful patient experience from initial phone call and appointment booking through office visit, check in, post-visit and follow up and as such, this manager will hold high a level of professionalism and warm-service when interacting with patients.
· Manage all components of stocking and preparing patient exam rooms, maintain inventory, and order supplies as needed.
· Assist in taking before and after photos.
· Provide pre and post-operative care information, including distribution of materials, prescriptions, imaging, tests, and surgical orders in a timely manner.
· In addition to appointment management, this manager will work with various hospitals to schedule surgeries and tasks related to surgery logistics.
· Manage and maintain credentialing for various hospitals.
· Help to grow the brand awareness of our practice through assisting with new marketing strategies and daily management of social media, posting of new content, consideration of events and providing recommendations for a consistently fresh website that best represents the skills and expertise of our practice.
· Oversee onboarding and training of new employees as needed.
· Coordinate, schedule and confirm meetings for Dr. Craig and Dr. Fusi as needed.
· Ensure daily updates and timely notification of any changes to office calendar including important dates and patient appointments.
· As with a small practice, this role may require performing other related duties as assigned or requested.
· This role requires a practice of patient confidentiality in accordance with HIPAA guidelines and our practice policies.
Benefits: Competitive salary based on experience and skills. Health, vision, paid time-off.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
Relocation Assistance Provided:
If You are interested to fill Office Manager for Plastic Surgeon Jobs Houston, TX 77027 July 2020 Fusi & Craig Plastic Surgery, please prepare requirements/files and documents needed to submit Office Manager for Plastic Surgeon Jobs Houston, TX 77027 July 2020 Fusi & Craig Plastic Surgery above as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Houston, TX 77027. Please note that the hiring is free of charge.
We offer competitive compensation and great benefits for eligible employees, including medical/dental, generous personal pet care discounts and more!
The Receiver/Stocker helps provide the right products to our customers by unloading merchandise from incoming freight, moving it to the sales floor, and…
HEB Bakery Plant - Production Partner II - (20027783) Shift Variable Hours Schedule Full…
If the state or local municipality requires a salesperson license for this position, you must either be licensed or pass the requisite licensing exam within…