Fusi & Craig Plastic Surgery Vacancies 2019 - Fusi & Craig Plastic Surgery is looking for a new employee to apply Office Manager for Plastic Surgeon Jobs that will be placed in Houston. You will receive the far better probability along with less dangerous live later on. Signing up for this enterprise can make and individual competent to reach ones aim much easier as well as produce the desire becoming reality.
If you are that you are one that may load the actual specs, you can attempt to learn further information about Office Manager for Plastic Surgeon Jobs below.
Full-Time Office Manager
Fusi & Craig Plastic Surgery is seeking a full-time office manager who has a friendly personality, professional appearance, is able to handle multiple tasks, and has strong written and verbal communication skills.
Experience: Relevant, 2 years (required)
Education: High school diploma or equivalent (required). Associates degree or higher is strongly preferred. Experience in working with electronic systems is preferred as this role will interact daily with our practice management (PM) system.
Key strengths: Attention to detail, highly organized, and ability to work independently with minimal supervision. Ability to multi-task, be a team player, and work in a fast paced environment. English required and knowledge of Spanish is a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· We are looking for an office manager who understands the value of excellent customer service and will manage all inbound calls including fielding calls from patients, reps, hospitals, referring providers and assisting in whatever capacity they may need. This includes providing patients information regarding plastic surgery procedures of interest, collecting patient demographic information, scheduling and confirming appointments, using the practice management (PM) system, and pro-actively following up on any pertinent tasks to ensure timely response to all patients and partners.
· Ability to anticipate and deliver a wonderful patient experience from initial phone call and appointment booking through office visit, check in, post-visit and follow up and as such, this manager will hold high a level of professionalism and warm-service when interacting with patients.
· Manage all components of stocking and preparing patient exam rooms, maintain inventory, and order supplies as needed.
· Assist in taking before and after photos.
· Provide pre and post-operative care information, including distribution of materials, prescriptions, imaging, tests, and surgical orders in a timely manner.
· In addition to appointment management, this manager will work with various hospitals to schedule surgeries and tasks related to surgery logistics.
· Manage and maintain credentialing for various hospitals.
· Help to grow the brand awareness of our practice through assisting with new marketing strategies and daily management of social media, posting of new content, consideration of events and providing recommendations for a consistently fresh website that best represents the skills and expertise of our practice.
· Oversee onboarding and training of new employees as needed.
· Coordinate, schedule and confirm meetings for Dr. Craig and Dr. Fusi as needed.
· Ensure daily updates and timely notification of any changes to office calendar including important dates and patient appointments.
· As with a small practice, this role may require performing other related duties as assigned or requested.
· This role requires a practice of patient confidentiality in accordance with HIPAA guidelines and our practice policies.
Benefits: Competitive salary based on experience and skills. Health, vision, paid time-off.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
Relocation Assistance Provided:
If You are fascinated to apply Office Manager for Plastic Surgeon Jobs Houston December 2019 Fusi & Craig Plastic Surgery, please prepare requirements/files and documents needed to apply Office Manager for Plastic Surgeon Jobs Houston December 2019 Fusi & Craig Plastic Surgery above immediately. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Houston. Please note that the job is free of charge.
Remove recyclables from shop and front offices daily. Keep all floor mounted power tools wiped down (drill press, grinders, parts washer, etc.).
Execute ideas in creative ways and relay messages to the team. We are a High Technology Optometric Private Practice looking for a team player to execute new…
Assists employees, vendors, or clients by answering questions related to accounts, procedures, and services. Puts success of team above own interests.
Answering and routing phone calls. Looking for an energetic individual with experience in a fast pace, busy practice.