Navy Federal Credit Union Hiring 2021 - Navy Federal Credit Union requires the applicant to fill Jobs that will be placed in Burke. You will definitely get the far better probability along with less dangerous live sometime soon. Signing up for this company can make and individual competent to attain the own purpose less complicated and also make your current aspiration come true.
If you are that you will be one which may load the actual specs, you can look at you just read further info about Jobs below.
Navy Federal Credit Union Jobs 2021
Jobs Job Opening in Burke
YOUR LIFE'S MISSION: POSSIBLE
You have goals, dreams, hobbies and things you’re passionate about.
What’s Important to You Is Important to Us
We’re looking for people who not only want to do meaningful, challenging work, keep their skills sharp and move ahead, but who also take time for the things that matter to them—friends, family and passions. And we're looking for team members who are passionate about our mission—making a difference in military members' and their families' lives. Together, we can make it happen.
Don’t take our word for it.
- FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For®
- Computerworld® Best Places to Work in IT
- FORTUNE® Best Workplaces for Millennials
- Forbes® America’s Best Employers
To provide members and prospective members the full range of products and services offered by including depository accounts such as checking, savings, certificate IRA, revocable trust and estate accounts; Lending products; and credit/debit cards. To perform moderately complex platform banking functions under supervision.
- Candidates who complete an application for the position will be sent a required online assessment to the email address listed in the application. Please be sure to check your spam and junk folders if you do not see the email in your inbox.
- Analyze, research and resolve problems and discrepancies related to member accounts/loans
- Assist members with submitting consumer/mortgage/equity loan, overdraft protection and credit card applications
- Counsel current and prospective members about Navy Federal's products and services
- Ensure cash and other negotiable instruments are handled properly
- Identify opportunities to cross service products and increase product penetration
- Perform platform-banking functions
- Understand and comply with federal and other regulations relating to financial products and services
- May assist with Branch Office vault opening, closing and balancing procedures
- May serve as a Branch Office and/or ATM vault custodian
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Working knowledge of savings and checking products, accounts and services
- Effective active listening skills to accurately respond to inquiries and account requests
- Effective organizational, planning and time management skills
- Effective research, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Effective skill building effective relationships through rapport, trust, diplomacy and tact
- Effective skill exercising initiative and using good judgment to make sound decisions
- Effective skill maintaining composure in a high production and changing environment
- Effective skill navigating multiple screens and PC applications and adapting to new technologies
- Effective skill performing mathematical calculations and working accurately with numbers
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- DesiredExperience in member/customer service preferably in a call center, retail banking or financial institution
- DesiredExperience in working in a credit union environment
Hours: Available Monday – Saturday: hours based on business needs.
Location: 6025-H Burke Centre Prkwy, Burke, VA 22015
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
Navy Federal reserves the right to fill this role at a higher/lower grade level based on business need. An assessment may be required to compete for this position.
Bank Secrecy Act
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.
If You are fascinated to submit Jobs Burke January 2021 Navy Federal Credit Union, please prepare requirements/files and documents needed to submit Jobs Burke January 2021 Navy Federal Credit Union above as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Burke. Please note that the hiring is free of charge.
Terms : member service representative salary
, what is a member service representative
, member service representative cover letter
, member service representative job description
, member service representative navy federal credit union
, member service representative resume
, member service representative duties
, planet fitness member service representative
, virtual member service representative
, define member service representative
6626 Fleet Drive , Fleet Industrial Park , Bldg 1 Bays 5-6. FedEx Ground is an essential business that needs people to help us support the economy, handling…
The Front Desk Associate will greet and direct members, guests and staff as they enter the gym and provide control of the front door location.
Our top ranked dental office is looking for a Dental Receptionist to became part of our team! We are looking for someone that has 2 years of experience in the…
New subscriber sales and sign-up, processing digital payments, scheduling service calls, and quality assurance checks. We look forward to you joining our team.
Assignments typically consist of one or more standard office operations such as phone and visitor reception work, file maintenance, data entry including routine…