JCM AG Careers 2020 - JCM AG requires the applicant to apply Maitenance Manger Jobs that will be placed in Bakersfield. You will receive the far better potential customer in addition to safer dwell in the future. Joining this corporation can make and individual capable to attain the own purpose less complicated and also make your current aspiration come true.
If you are that you will be one which may fill up the standards, you can look at you just read more info about Maitenance Manger Jobs below.
JCM AG Jobs 2020
Maitenance Manger Jobs Job Opening in Bakersfield
Job Description: The Maintenance Manager is responsible for planning, organizing, developing and executing the overall maintenance requirements of the cultivation and processing center. This work is performed in accordance with company policies and procedures as well as the state and local regulations required to ensure a safe and clean working environment and condition of the cultivation center. Job Responsibilities: • Specialize in the maintenance of the cultivation grow systems that are part of an aeroponic system for indoor grow with precision sensor automation that contain accurate mechanical control
- Development and execution of preventative maintenance schedule of grow systems and processing equipment
- Subject matter expert on the maintenance portion of the grow manager software
- Coordinate cross functionally to perform activities, repairs, preventative maintenance on building equipment, and building grounds appearance.
- Purchase and Manage all related maintenance supplies and equipment parts for all equipment in the facility
- Monitor and maintain equipment inventory
- Maintain maintenance logs and report on daily activities
- Oversee and direct maintenance personnel, equipment installation, facilities equipment repair, and preventative maintenance when necessary
- Responsible for mentoring and coaching of grow technicians on the equipment in coordination with the Cultivation Manager
- Inspect and evaluate physical facilities, grounds and related equipment
- Manage and ensure proper performance and maintenance of all electrical, mechanical, and plumbing systems within the building to ensure efficient operation
- Manage and ensure proper performance, maintenance, and operation of all processing and package filling equipment
- Provide for 24-hour coverage for the boiler and all HVAC and facility mechanical systems
- Partner with security team to ensure all safety and security systems are properly maintained
- Manage and ensure all custodial functions associated with cleaning and maintaining the facility, both inside and outside, to ensure compliance with Federal, State and Local building safety and security requirements
- Develop, execute, and maintain building, facility and equipment preventative maintenance program
- Seasonal responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, assurance that facility grounds (walkways, parking, entrances, exits, parking lot, loading docks, etc.) are maintained
- Responsible for providing all job-related Safety training, and for ensuring team compliance with all safety policies and procedures
- Monitor expenses and control the budget for maintenance-related projects/tasks
- Assist in harvest activities with the ‘all hands on deck’ attitude
- Comply to all GMP requirements for each room on the compound
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Experience -
- High school diploma or equivalent; Associates or BSc/BA degree or formal technical training in plant/factory maintenance, facility management, engineering or equipment maintenance preferred
- 5+ years of facility and equipment maintenance management in manufacturing or processing
- 5+ years of experience in electro/mechanical installations
- Experience in pharmaceutical, chemical or food industries is a plus
- Certificates in electrical, electronics, or mechanical systems highly preferred
- Valid Certified Maintenance Manager (CMM) is a plus
- Must be proficient in Microsoft and Google based software applications
- Knowledge or familiarity with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) is a plus
- Knowledge or familiarity with OSHA/NFPA requirements
- Experience in planning maintenance operations
- Must have ability to develop and foster strong relationships throughout the levels of the organization
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Positive, can do attitude.
- Good mathematical and statistical skills required.
- Must be able to handle multiple assignments in high volume with tight deadlines
- Capable of handling confidential information discreetly and professionally
- Must be precise, accurate and well organized
- Strong attention to detail and ability to adapt to changing demands and priorities
- Must be able to perform in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
- Must have good mathematical (basic statistical skills highly desired), problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Proficiency with computer systems, personal computers, and spreadsheet software (Microsoft Office, etc)
Additional Requirements:Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
- Must pass a detailed background screening
- Must be able to walk, sit, stand, bend, lift and move continually during working hours
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
If You are interested to submit Maitenance Manger Jobs Bakersfield June 2020 JCM AG, please prepare requirements/files and documents needed to submit Maitenance Manger Jobs Bakersfield June 2020 JCM AG above as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Bakersfield. Please note that the job is free of charge.
Must pass pre-placement drug/alcohol screen, physical and functional capacity evaluation. May be asked to rotate to a different area of the plant (same position…
Performs other duties which are deemed by management to be an integral part of the job, including but not limited to fulfillment of work schedules, adherence to…
There is room for growth for those who are willing to learn and adapt to our clients’ needs. Come be a part of a fast growing, nationwide facility service…
Visit our website www.vallartasupermarkets.com > Sylmar Corporate Office > A/P Detective (this application is valid for your area). Must be at least 18.
The ability to diagnose failures and make repairs on mechanical, electrical or other various systems on a trailer. At Polar, WE REPAIR TANK TRAILERS.