NRP Investments, LLC Careers 2020 - NRP Investments, LLC requires a new employee to fill Leasing Specialist - Market Rate - Red Berry Apartments Jobs that will be placed in San Antonio. You will receive the much better potential customer in addition to less dangerous live in the future. Becoming a member of this firm can make people competent to attain the own purpose less complicated and also make your current aspiration come true.
If you are that you will be one that may fill up the actual specs, you can look at you just read further info about Leasing Specialist - Market Rate - Red Berry Apartments Jobs below.
NRP Investments, LLC Job Vacancies 2020
Leasing Specialist - Market Rate - Red Berry Apartments Jobs Job Openings in San Antonio
, founded in 1994, is a full-service developer, general contractor, and property manager of multifamily, senior, and student housing throughout the United States. From start to finish, every development NRP Group works on is carefully contemplated and executed to maximize investment return cost efficiency, productivity and satisfaction. is recognized as a three-time recipient of the National Association of Builders Multifamily Development Firm of the Year and has been consistently ranked one of the Top 25 Developers by Multifamily Executive. Currently, has assets and operations in Ohio, Texas, North Carolina, Virginia, Florida, Michigan, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, and Massachusetts. Visit www.NRPGroup.com for more information.
The NRP Group is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
NRP INVESTMENTS, LLC is currently seeking a Leasing SpecialistMARKET RATE at Red Berry Apartments.
Under the direction of the Community Manager, the Leasing Specialist is responsible for maximizing occupancy by generating qualified traffic, networking within the local community, scheduling appointments, securing rentals, promoting resident retention, and providing or coordinating exceptional customer service.
Essential Functions Statement(s):
- Conduct all leasing activities at the property, responding to telephone inquiries, providing tours of apartments and amenities, following up with prospects, and coordinating all move-ins
- Perform telephone market surveys and physical shops of competitors
- Recommend strategies and programs for on-site marketing activity
- Develop and monitor merchant/neighborhood referral programs for move-in packets, newsletters, and resident retention
- Initiate sales outreach plans including but not limited to new development, community management, internal and external communication, and support
- Recommend programs and strategies to increase qualified traffic and closing ratios
- Maintain passing e-shop, phone shop, and physical shop scores
- Maintain closing ratios in line with NRP policies and procedures
- Adhere to all NRP prospect and resident follow up procedures including, but not limited to, sales, service, request and random follow up
- Inspect apartments with the new residents at move in and complete all the necessary paperwork
- Support Community Assistant with tracking renewals, lease expirations, and notices to vacate
- Collect and accurately process and report receipt of application fees, security deposits, rents and other fees
- Accurately process and report receipt of application fees, security deposits, rents and other fees
- Keep files, desk, and leasing area organized
- Comply with all Fair Housing regulations and other laws as they relate to property specific guidelines and occupancy standards
- Inspect market ready units and models each morning, ensure models/mini-models are stacked with refreshments, lights on and show ready
- Assist in planning of resident functions
- Walk the property for curb appeal and overall property appearance
- Assist with the monitoring and directing of service operations to ensure service requests are completed within 24 hours and curb appeal standard are met
- Provide excellent customer service and display courteous and professional attitude toward all customers
- Maintain availability for resident functions, community affiliated events and weekends
- Perform other duties as required
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: High school diploma or equivalent, college preferred
Experience: 1-year customer service or sales experience (or relevant education), experience with management software systems such as Yield Star, Level One and Lead2Lease is preferred
Technical Skills: Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office, Yardi Experience preferred
Other Requirements: Valid Driver's License
If You are fascinated to apply Leasing Specialist - Market Rate - Red Berry Apartments Jobs San Antonio March 2020 NRP Investments, LLC, please prepare requirements/files and documents needed to fill Leasing Specialist - Market Rate - Red Berry Apartments Jobs San Antonio March 2020 NRP Investments, LLC above as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in San Antonio. Please note that the hiring is free of charge.