As employees of the at the Rose Quarter, we bring people together to create extraordinary moments and lasting memories through the power of sports and entertainment. Our organization has an opportunity and responsibility to positively impact our staff, players, fans, and community. As such, we are committed to advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion within our organization and our community.
We ask that you join us in this journey, and that you continue to advance this work within your own sphere of influence. We are all in this togetherafter all, we are all part of Rip City.
We are searching for a Learning & Development Specialist who is responsible for the creation, facilitation, and design of learning programs and development opportunities. The position will work on broad range of engaging projects – from designing & building eLearning content to developing instructor-led training & creative learning experiences.
You will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with P&C and senior leadership to identify and develop strategies for meeting employee learning-program goals and objectives
- Proactively finding opportunities for learning to enhance business processes and increase leadership capabilities across the organization.
- Actively assessing effectiveness (absorption, retention, translation to behaviors and job tasks) of training delivered, making recommendations for program improvement based on feedback gained from managers and staff.
- Coordinating annual training calendar and system for business and venue management teams
- Conducting ongoing company-wide training and development needs assessments.
- Coordinating current training programs and integrate them into cohesive learning strategy
- Attending and participating in professional group meetings; remain current and knowledgeable of industry standards, best practices, new trends and developments in the field of corporate training, leadership, compliance training and organizational development; incorporate new developments as appropriate into programs.
- Responsible for designing, developing, implementing and delivering company training programs at various levels throughout the organization.
- Class coordinating and tracking of learning information
- Performing other duties as assigned.
You are qualified if:
- You have earned a Bachelor’s Degree.
- You have formal human resources and training education and/or 3-4 years of experience.
- You have worked effectively on learning initiatives with partners at both leadership and staff levels and can drive programs independently.
- You have extraordinary attention to detail combined with an ability to see the big picture.
- You have strong teamwork, cross-group collaboration and a dedication to building a shared voice.
- You have strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Photoshop.
- You have the ability to work in learning systems and different mediums a plus.
If you are passionate about education in the workplace and creating extraordinary moments, then take the next step and apply to our Learning & Development Specialist position.
Offers of employment will be conditioned on an individualized assessment of background check results after a conditional offer is made.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to being champions of diversity in our organization and community.
Handles calls and correspondence that are predominantly routine but may require some deviation from standard procedures....
The Departments of the Army, Health and Human Services, Homeland Security, Justice, State, and Treasury; Pragmatics, Inc is seeking an entry level Accounting...
Includes maintenance of database dictionaries, overall monitoring of standards and procedures, file design and storage, and integration of systems through...
Assist phone guests by placing incoming orders. Introduce walk-in guests to our bakery and our products with a guest tour....
Interacting with our guests on the sales floor takes an ability to approach guests and share brand knowledge, and of course, a passion for fashion....