City of Dallas, TX Jobs 2020 - City of Dallas, TX calls a new worker to fill Grant Compliance Representative-IDIS Jobs that will be placed in Dallas, TX 75201. You will receive the far better probability in addition to less dangerous are living in the future. Becoming a member of this company can make people capable to attain ones aim much easier as well as produce the desire becoming reality.
If you are that you will be one which may load the actual specs, you can look at you just read more info about Grant Compliance Representative-IDIS Jobs below.
City of Dallas, TX Recruitment 2020
Grant Compliance Representative-IDIS Jobs Job Opening in Dallas, TX 75201
Provides administrative support in a wide array of functions including coordination, implementation, evaluation, and data reporting of Consolidated Plan Grant Programs that receives federal funds from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). Serves as primary data and reporting coordinator responsible for ensuring complete, accurate, timely reporting of applicable data elements in the Integrated Disbursement and Information System (IDIS), (a HUD Web-based Information Management System). Work is performed under the Manager of Community Development and is reviewed for accomplishment of departmental objectives through reports, conferences and results obtained. Grant programs covered by the Consolidated Plan include CDBG, HOME, ESG and HOPWA.
- Sets up new Projects and Activities in IDIS as applicable and conducts monthly reviews of Activities set-up screen for each new Activity to ensure Program Narrative, National Objective, Matrix Code, Site Locations are set up properly and take appropriate corrective actions to correct any noted error.
- Respond to inquiries and provide technical assistance. Serve as resource and primary liaison to city staff responsible for IDIS data entry and accomplishment reporting and updates, and works with department staff to ensure timely, accurate and thorough reporting is completed in IDIS in a timely manner. Facilitate ongoing corrections or revisions as needed.
- Coordinates and monitors city's consolidated plan funded activities reported in IDIS to ensure compliance with applicable federal reporting requirements and guidelines. Ensures required data field elements are accurately updated in a timely manner, and all accomplishment achieved for each activity in program year are reported at least quarterly
- Assist and support the development of comprehensive reports and submission of reports within defined federal timelines.Familiar with federal regulations.Interpret and disseminate information concerning Section 3 and IDIS compliance requirements.Respond to inquiries and provide technical assistance.
- Serves as internal resource on relevant federal laws and regulations, keeping abreast of current changes that may affect the reporting accomplishment data in IDIS through personal initiatives, seminars, training programs, and peer contact. Interpret and disseminate information concerning compliance requirements.Respond to inquiries and provide technical assistance. Provide interpretation of IDIS process, procedures and policies of relatively straight forward nature with limited discretion or impact within a specific program.
- Analyzes, develops, maintains, reviews policies, best practices, procedures and develops standard operation procedure for the general operation of the IDIS and Section 3 review process and its related activities to ensure compliance with established laws, rules, and guidelines.
- Facilitates knowledge of data requirements to multiple division and departments including developing and serving as resource for city staff responsible for IDIS and section 3 data entry, accomplishment updates, reporting, monitoring, and training protocols.
- Serve as Office of Budget/ Grants Administration representative in presentations before contractors, residents and other organizations on Section 3 activities. Assist contractors, managers and public officials as required with Section 3 Program efforts.
- Coordinate all departmental efforts to establish one point of contact and responsibility for the Section 3 programs and coordinate special projects designed to inform contractors and interested parties of the Section 3 Program and other employment opportunities.
- Serve as Office of Budget/ Grants Administration's Notary Public Agent representative.
- Be a self-starter with a high degree of initiative and ability to work both independently and within a team.
- May research, compose, design, or edit publications such as brochures, forms, and manuals.
- Practice the ability to establish and maintain an effective working relationship with all levels of management, city officials, vendors, other government agencies, other employees and the public.
- Understand, interpret, and apply Federal, State, and local community development programs and regulations.
- Performs such other appropriate functions and duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Regular, reliable and punctual attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Bachelor's degree in public administration, business, education, communication, social science, arts, or life science fields.
- Two (2) years of experience in coordinating and compliance monitoring of community development related activities.
- Experience with Federal or State grants administration. PC Skills for analysis, report preparation and research.
- An eight-year (8) combination of specified education and/or experience will qualify
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (or Similar software) skills strongly preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Effective oral and written communication skills and strong analytical skills required.
- Knowledge of customer service techniques to resolve problems and issues.
- May require knowledge of personnel management practices.
- Ability to plan and organize operations and events to meet assigned goals.
- Ability to develop operational procedures, work schedules, and presentations.
- Ability to analyze operational and program statistics to assess effectiveness.
- Ability to establish and maintain an effective working relationship with all levels of management, city officials, vendors, other government agencies, other employees, and the general public.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with a wide variety of people.
- Other abilities and skills as specified for the individual coordinator position.
- Ability to prepare briefing notebooks and presentation materials for Community Development Commission, council, intergovernmental, department, and committee meetings.
- Demonstrate competent knowledge of the Integrated Disbursement and Information System (IDIS), a HUD web-based Information Management System
- Working knowledge of Federal Grants Regulations preferred
- Ability to work irregular hours including evening hours.
Working Conditions and Hazards:
Work performed under normal office condition.
If You are fascinated to fill Grant Compliance Representative-IDIS Jobs Dallas, TX 75201 July 2020 City of Dallas, TX, please prepare requirements/files and documents needed to apply Grant Compliance Representative-IDIS Jobs Dallas, TX 75201 July 2020 City of Dallas, TX above as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Dallas, TX 75201. Please note that the hiring is free of charge.
Experience with minor mechanical repairs (e.g., jams, using tools, making basic adjustments to equipment, etc.). Ensure package and product quality.
Valid CDL license (if required). Driving a forklift (e.g., performing basic operations such as driving forwards, driving backwards, lifting and lowering boom,…
As we begin to re-open our stores we are following the recommendations by federal, state and local authorities to ensure a safe working and shopping experience…
As a Route Sales Representative, you would drive a small Frito-Lay truck which requires a regular driver s license and insurance. This is a physical job.
Research support on best practice admin and office tools. Run the office and plant administration functions. The carts have some amazing technology that allows…