Lionbridge Technologies Vacancies 2020 - Lionbridge Technologies provides an opportunity to apply Games Test Associate 1 Jobs that will be placed in Redmond, WA. You will definitely get the far better probability in addition to safer dwell sometime soon. Signing up for this corporation can make and individual competent to reach the goal easier and also create your own aspiration become.
If you are that you will be one which can certainly fill up the standards, you can try to see more information about Games Test Associate 1 Jobs below.
Lionbridge Technologies Job Vacancies 2020
Games Test Associate 1 Jobs Job Opening in Redmond, WA
Lionbridge enables more than 800 world-leading brands to increase international market share, speed adoption of products and effectively engage their customers in local markets worldwide. Using our innovative cloud technology platforms and our global crowd of more than 100,000 professional cloud workers, we provide translation, digital marketing, global content management and application testing solutions that ensure global brand consistency, local relevancy and technical usability across all touch points of the customer lifecycle. Based in Waltham, Mass., Lionbridge maintains solution centers in 28 countries.
Employee Sub-Group: Regular FT Hourly
Location: Redmond , Washington
Position Title: Operator Test 1
Has your character ever clipped through the floor or walls as you walk?
When playing a warrior, did you have to learn to play the zither to wield a two-handed sword?
Have you wondered why you needed a built port and three gallons of oil to train your cavalry?
Does it bother you that regardless of road, hills, or rocks, your car drives the same?
Are you an experienced games tester that wants to help the wider testing teams on strategy, approach, and problem solving? Do you want experience working with AAA studios and publishers to help launch cutting-edge games?
Your Quests, should you accept:
- Know how to identify risks and how to appropriately communicate risks and issues in a timely and detailed manner
- Conduct root cause analysis against uncovered issues
- Mentor lower level testers in advanced root cause analysis
- Possibly delegate to and lead small teams of lower level testers
- Work closely with the team leadership to deliver requested daily results
- Verify and enforce best practices in test case execution and bug writing
- Ensure tasks and instructions are delivered crisply and all questions answered
- Contribute to a culture of innovation and quality
- Deliver accurate, concise, and data driven daily reports
Your Skill Tree should have these unlocked:
- Strong academic or practical knowledge of QA methodologies and tools, software testing standards, strategies, and the software development cycle
- Ability to author test cases and test specs for functional areas
- Adept with writing detailed concise bug reports
- Advanced software troubleshooting skills
- Experience with industry standard test software such as JIRA, TestRail, Confluence, or equivalents
- Practiced and analytical problem-solving approach
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Basic understanding of how to use data to guide test execution
- Ability to prioritize in a complex and fast-paced environment
If You are fascinated to apply Games Test Associate 1 Jobs Redmond, WA August 2020 Lionbridge Technologies, please prepare requirements/files and documents needed to submit Games Test Associate 1 Jobs Redmond, WA August 2020 Lionbridge Technologies above as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Redmond, WA. Please note that the job is free of charge.