Truist Financial Vacancies 2020 - Truist Financial invites the best people to fill Full Time Teller with Benefits (West Columbia) Jobs that will be placed in West Columbia. You will definitely get the much better potential customer along with safer dwell later on. Becoming a member of this firm can make people competent to attain the own purpose less complicated and also make your current aspiration come true.
If you are that you will be the one which might fill up the actual specs, you can test your just read further info about Full Time Teller with Benefits (West Columbia) Jobs below.
Regular or Temporary:Regular
Language Fluency: English (Required)
Work Shift:1st shift (United States of America) Please review the following job description: Participate in daily operational function of Branch, being responsible for delivery of superior quality service while adhering to corporate, regulatory and audit guidelines. Provide timely and efficient completion of client transactions while maintaining accurate records and thorough proper handling of all monies assigned. Deliver superior quality service in-person or by phone, identifying and understanding the client’s financial needs. Proactively engage clients in conversation, assisting with making appropriate product recommendations, opening and servicing basic accounts or referring the client to a financial partner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Perform transactions such as accepting deposits and loan payments, verifying cash and endorsements, cashing checks within limits and obtaining further authorization when necessary, issuing money orders, cashier’s checks and redeeming savings bonds.
2. Perform more complex transactions (with assistance as necessary) such as:
a. large commercial deposits;
b. close out transactions;
c. cash advances.
3. Provide professional client service, which includes, but is not limited to: performing accurate transactions, welcome the client, smiling, using the client’s name during the transaction, and thanking each client for his or her business.
4. Handle proportionate volume of work based on branch demands.
5. Adhere to internal controls, operational procedures as outlined in Branch Operations Manual (BOM), and risk management policies. Stay abreast of all changes in policies and procedures to ensure compliance with current guidelines.
6. Support team sales process by making client calls, checking for client offers, and identifying client needs or opportunities fulfilling the need or referring the client to the appropriate branch team members or specialist.
7. Ensures high-level of client service by performing basic client service maintenance (e.g. account reconciliation, address changes, stop payments, transfer, processing check orders).
8. Serve as secondary (back-up) contact for new account openings and problem resolution, cross-selling or referring applicable products and services to clients and prospects.
9. Continue to grow in role and support team sales efforts by attending weekly sales, service, and product knowledge meetings.
10. Responsible for attending applicable training classes and completing computer-based training.
Required Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. High School diploma, or equivalent education and related training
2. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including a desire to interact with clients and prospects
3. Ability to master personal computer (PC) keyboard and software skills necessary for branch automation
4. Ability to multi-task under time restraints
5. Ability to speak fluent English
6. Ability to complete Bank training required for Branch Bankers
7. Ability to lift a minimum of 30 lbs
8. Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software products
9. Ability to work weekends and/or extended hours and regular; reliable attendance is critical
10. Ability to travel, occasionally overnight
1. Associate’s degree, or equivalent education and related training.
2. One year of client sales or service experience
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace.
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
If You are interested to apply Full Time Teller with Benefits (West Columbia) Jobs West Columbia February 2020 Truist Financial, please prepare requirements/files and documents needed to apply Full Time Teller with Benefits (West Columbia) Jobs West Columbia February 2020 Truist Financial above as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in West Columbia. Please note that the hiring is free of charge.
Responsible for the careful handling of all tools and merchandise at all times. Forklift experience is a plus (If certified – must be at least 18 years of age).
Valid South Carolina Class “D” Driver’s License. Performs general administrative / clerical work as required, including but not limited to preparing reports and…
It is our policy to provide equal opportunities in all phases of the employment process and to comply with applicable federal, state and local laws and…
The Administrative Assistant’s main duties include answering phones, greeting visitors, scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements and general clerical…