The Farmer's Dog Recruitment 2020 - The Farmer's Dog presents an opportunity to fill Fulfillment Optimization Manager Jobs that will be placed in New York. You will receive the much better prospect along with less dangerous live in the future. Signing up for this enterprise can make people competent to reach the own purpose less complicated and also make your current aspiration come true.
If you are that you will be the one which might load the actual specs, you can test your just read further information about Fulfillment Optimization Manager Jobs below.
The Farmer's Dog Job Vacancies 2020
Fulfillment Optimization Manager Jobs Job Openings in New York
Who We Are
The Farmer's Dog was created to radically improve the $90 billion global pet food industry — starting with a subscription service that sends freshly-made food directly to customers' doors. Long term, our aim is to simplify every part of pet care, bettering the lives of the animals who make our lives better. We recently raised our Series B and are backed by early investors of Warby Parker, Dollar Shave Club, Sweetgreen, and Glossier.
Join The Farmer's Dog team as we continue to figure out ways of bringing peace of mind to customers, health to their companions, and much-needed change to the way people feed and care for their pets.
Where You'll Come In
The Farmer's Dog is looking for a Fulfillment Optimization Manager to join our Operations Team. We are looking for this individual to partner with our internal supply chain team to roll out new improvements and procedures, as well as scope the company's 2021 and future fulfillment with prospective external fulfillment partners.
The main goal of the Fulfillment Optimization Manager will be to successfully drive our fulfillment network's capabilities to stay ahead of growth and offer new capabilities & flexibilities for order fulfillment and in-box experience. This person will need to work closely with our current fulfillment partners to implement improvements and analyze fulfillment needs for the business in the next 3 years. This individual will also need to identify additional partners and capabilities accordingly.
From a day-to-day perspective, the Fulfillment Optimization Manager will be responsible for owning the relationship with partners within the fulfillment space, operationalizing new and innovative consumer products that differentiate The Farmer's Dog from competitors, and managing CapEx investment from the business. They will also act as the foremost authority on the company's current & future fulfillment network strategy.
How You'll Make An Impact
- Work with our Senior Management Team to spearhead innovation projects focused on scaling our operations and expanding the customer offering
- Own strategic planning for the future fulfillment networkcapabilities and requirements, geographic footprint, technological needs, and when to use internal vs external resources
- Drive improvements across company's outside fulfillment partners and in-house supply chain team
- Own the fulfillment P&L including KPIs for order throughput, in-box customization, and error rate
- Partner with cross-functional teamsProcurement, Fulfillment, and Logisticsto provide supply chain insights to produce more successful results
We're Excited About You Because
- 8+ years of overall experience in a business-centric field
- 4+ years of experience working at a management consulting firm with focused work in fulfillment or experience working with a leading fulfillment company
- Recent experience analyzing & optimizing fulfillment center processes and networks to drive efficiency and reduce error rate & cost
- Hands-on experience working with a Warehouse Management System and Excel
- Brand new dog-friendly office in Greenwich Village (complete with free-roaming friendly dogs)
- Comprehensive Healthcare, Dental, and Vision
- Flexible PTO and WFH policy
- Discounted fresh food for your pup
- Fresh breakfast, snacks and coffee for the humans
- Strict daily belly rub quota
If You are fascinated to fill Fulfillment Optimization Manager Jobs New York April 2020 The Farmer's Dog, please prepare requirements/files and documents needed to fill Fulfillment Optimization Manager Jobs New York April 2020 The Farmer's Dog above immediately. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in New York. Please note that the job is free of charge.