Lowe's Inc. Jobs 2020 - Lowe's Inc. assigns a chance to fill FT - Head Cashier Jobs that will be placed in Chicago. You will receive the far better probability in addition to safer dwell later on. Signing up for this company can make anyone competent to attain your goal simpler in supplementary to help your current dream be realized.
If you are that you are one which may load the actual specs, you can try to see further information about FT - Head Cashier Jobs below.
Lowe's Inc. Job Vacancies 2020
FT - Head Cashier Jobs Job Openings in Chicago
What You Will Do
All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products our customers need. As a Head Cashier, this means:
- Delivering a checkout experience that is quick, professional, and friendly.
- Ensuring merchandise is accurately scanned and meets the needs of the customer.
- Engaging in safe work practices and encouraging others to do the same.
The Head Cashier is responsible for providing excellent customer service during the checkout process. This associate is likely the last interaction with our customer before leaving the store and needs to ensure the customer is satisfied and encouraged to come back to Lowe’s. Therefore, engaging with customers as well as attention to detail are extremely important in this role. As Head Cashier, he/she provides supervision, coaching, and support to the Customer Service AssociateFront End Team. Depending on the specific work shift, this associate may also help open or close the front-end of the store.
Travel Requirements: This role does not require regular travel; however, this role may need to travel on occasion to meetings, trainings, or to support neighboring stores.
What We're Looking For
- Hourly Full Time or Part Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 or up to 25 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
- Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of the week.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
- Minimally must be able to lift 10 pounds without assistance; may lift over 10 pounds with or without assistance.
What You Need To Succeed
- 6 months of experience using a computer, including inputting, accessing, modifying, or outputting information.
- 6 months of experience using a handheld device (e.g., mobile phone, LRT gun, palm pilot, tablet, iPod) to enter, access, and output information.
- 1 year of experience identifying and selling products based on customer needs, including credit cards, installations, add-on sales, protection plans, and explaining warranties, product features, and benefits.
- 1 year of retail experience.
- 1 year of experience as a head cashier.
- 6 months experience working in any department at a Lowe's retail store.
- 1 year of supervisory experience in any field, including directing, delegating, evaluating, training, and coaching employees.
- 6 months of retail experience detecting common signs of shoplifting (e.g., merchandise hidden inside of containers, merchandise under carts, price labels switched).
- 1 year of retail experience as a cashier.
If the state or local municipality requires a salesperson license for this position, you must either be licensed or pass the requisite licensing exam within sixty (60) days of starting employment in this position.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
If You are fascinated to submit FT - Head Cashier Jobs Chicago July 2020 Lowe's Inc., please prepare requirements/files and documents needed to apply FT - Head Cashier Jobs Chicago July 2020 Lowe's Inc. above as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Chicago. Please note that the recruitment is free of charge.
Proficient in data entry and spreadsheet (Excel/Google Doc) use. AKIRA is a Chicago-based Women's Fast Fashion Retailer with 30+ stores across the.
FedEx Ground is an essential business that needs people to help us support the economy, handling life-saving medications and other items that keep our…
Completion of certain milestones such as obtaining an advanced degree or certification, time in current position, or developing skills to perform at the higher…
Adhere to all local, state and federal laws, and company guidelines; Greet customers in a genuine and friendly manner throughout the store and assist them by…
Maintain cleanliness of kitchen walls and shelves and cleanliness of overall kitchen. Job Demands and Conditions Analysis. Wash all dishes, pots and pans.