CareSource Jobs 2019 - CareSource assigns an opportunity to fill Financial Analyst Jobs that will be placed in Indianapolis. You will definitely get the far better potential customer in addition to safer dwell later on. Becoming a member of this corporation can make and individual able to attain your objective simpler in addition to help your current dream be realized.
If you are that you will be one which might load the standards, you can attempt to learn more information about Financial Analyst Jobs below.
CareSource Job Vacancies 2019
Financial Analyst Jobs Job Opening in Indianapolis
Role and Responsibility:
- Prepare analysis for utilization and financial trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses; understand financial impacts of decisions and communicate those to management
- Highly involved in the development, production, and validation of reports from detailed claims, eligibility, pharmacy and clinical data
- Compile and analyze financial and clinical information, including but not limited to preparing the evaluation of medical contracts, product lines, generating and managing medical and administrative cost saving initiatives, etc.
- Ensure integrity of information obtained for analysis; keep an up-to-date knowledge of the computer information system
- Develop competitive analysis and present findings to senior management
- Prepare revenue and medical expense forecast and budget and monitor monthly variances to identify trends
- Identify and research trends and patterns using standard departmental reports and databases, as well as leveraging other processes and data sources for data mining
- Make appropriate improvements to internal analysis processes ensuring that practices are in line with the overall goals of the organization
- Support the financial control environment by reconciling internal data sets vs information provided by the State (such as, reconcile enrollment files to reimbursement records, etc.)
- Utilize key analysis experience and knowledge to analyze and report medical, contract and administrative activity
- Make appropriate changes to ensure compliance with MAR, regulatory and other organization requirements
- Perform any other job related instructions as requested
- Bachelor of Science/Arts Degree in accounting, finance, economics, computer sciences or related field or equivalent work experience is required
- Two to Four (2-4) years of experience in financial field is required
- Managed care or healthcare experience is preferred
- SQL and/or SAS experience strongly preferred
- Advanced proficiency level with Microsoft Excel
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Power Point, Access and Word
- Familiar with a variety of analysis concepts, practices and procedures
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Perform a variety of tasks under general supervision
- Creativity and latitude (independent judgment) is required
- Ability to work with others and work independently
- Demonstrates analytical/problem solving skills to perform a variety of tasks, some of which may be complicated
- Possesses critical thinking/listening skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management
- Detail oriented
- Association for Financial Professionals (AFP) FP&A, or related certification is preferred, but not required
- General office environment; may be required to sit or stand for long periods of time
- May be required to travel occasionally
If You are interested to submit Financial Analyst Jobs Indianapolis December 2019 CareSource, please prepare requirements/files and documents needed to fill Financial Analyst Jobs Indianapolis December 2019 CareSource above immediately. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Indianapolis. Please note that the recruitment is free of charge.
Entry level position (no certification required). Applicant must have a strong desire to work in the healthcare field. Monday through Thursday work week.
If you're interested in gaining great experience and knowledge in the business world, please specify your interest in an email and send your resume in.
Manage phone calls, appointments, and emails. Ability to operate office equipment, including computers, copiers, fax machines, and phones.
Coordinates office services including telephone coverage, supplies, and preparation and distribution of correspondence, meeting materials, and reports.
Providing solutions that include information management, digital transformation, secure storage, secure destruction, data centers, cloud services and art…