CareSource Recruitment 2020 - CareSource offers a chance to fill Financial Analyst Jobs that will be placed in Indianapolis, IN 46229. You will receive the far better potential customer along with safer dwell in the future. Becoming a member of this corporation can make and individual able to reach your purpose simpler in addition to assist your current dream be realized.
If you are that you will be the one that can certainly fill up the actual specs, you can attempt to learn further information about Financial Analyst Jobs below.
CareSource Job Vacancies 2020
Financial Analyst Jobs Job Opening in Indianapolis, IN 46229
Role and Responsibility:
- Prepare analysis for utilization and financial trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses; understand financial impacts of decisions and communicate those to management
- Highly involved in the development, production, and validation of reports from detailed claims, eligibility, pharmacy and clinical data
- Compile and analyze financial and clinical information, including but not limited to preparing the evaluation of medical contracts, product lines, generating and managing medical and administrative cost saving initiatives, etc.
- Ensure integrity of information obtained for analysis; keep an up-to-date knowledge of the computer information system
- Develop competitive analysis and present findings to senior management
- Prepare revenue and medical expense forecast and budget and monitor monthly variances to identify trends
- Identify and research trends and patterns using standard departmental reports and databases, as well as leveraging other processes and data sources for data mining
- Make appropriate improvements to internal analysis processes ensuring that practices are in line with the overall goals of the organization
- Support the financial control environment by reconciling internal data sets vs information provided by the State (such as, reconcile enrollment files to reimbursement records, etc.)
- Utilize key analysis experience and knowledge to analyze and report medical, contract and administrative activity
- Make appropriate changes to ensure compliance with MAR, regulatory and other organization requirements
- Perform any other job related instructions as requested
- Bachelor of Science/Arts Degree in accounting, finance, economics, computer sciences or related field or equivalent work experience is required
- Two to Four (2-4) years of experience in financial field is required
- Managed care or healthcare experience is preferred
- SQL and/or SAS experience strongly preferred
- Advanced proficiency level with Microsoft Excel
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Power Point, Access and Word
- Familiar with a variety of analysis concepts, practices and procedures
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Perform a variety of tasks under general supervision
- Creativity and latitude (independent judgment) is required
- Ability to work with others and work independently
- Demonstrates analytical/problem solving skills to perform a variety of tasks, some of which may be complicated
- Possesses critical thinking/listening skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management
- Detail oriented
- Association for Financial Professionals (AFP) FP&A, or related certification is preferred, but not required
- General office environment; may be required to sit or stand for long periods of time
- May be required to travel occasionally
If You are fascinated to apply Financial Analyst Jobs Indianapolis, IN 46229 June 2020 CareSource, please prepare requirements/files and documents needed to apply Financial Analyst Jobs Indianapolis, IN 46229 June 2020 CareSource above immediately. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Indianapolis, IN 46229. Please note that the job is free of charge.
Fingerprint check, state and county checks). Applicants must successfully complete the Virtual Entry Assessment – MP (476). This job has an exam requirement.
Applicants must have a valid state driver’s license, a safe driving record, and at least two years of. Applicants must have a valid state driver's license, and…
RED HAWK, established in 2001, is one of the largest independent suppliers of golf cart parts and accessories to golf cart dealers worldwide.
You must be a responsible individual with great experience in driving industrial vehicles. RED HAWK, established in 2001, is one of the largest independent…
Performs general administrative duties, including greeting donors in a friendly manner, answering phones, and assisting center management as needed.