Central Health Jobs 2020 - Central Health presents a chance to apply Eligibility Specialist (Call Center) Jobs that will be placed in Austin. You will definitely get the much better potential customer in addition to safer dwell in the future. Joining this enterprise can make people capable to reach your aim simpler in addition to suppports your current dream be realized.
If you are that you will be one which might load the actual specs, you can try to see more information about Eligibility Specialist (Call Center) Jobs below.
Central Health Recruitment 2020
Eligibility Specialist (Call Center) Jobs Job Opening in Austin
Under general supervision, refers, enrolls and/or assists customers in obtaining appropriate healthcare, and assists customers in resolving complex problems and complaints.
- Interview applicants in a professional and courteous manner to obtain appropriate demographic and household information needed in order to screen clients for appropriate healthcare coverage programs
- Accurately enter client data, and collect, verify and scan appropriate documents into the eligibility database according to Eligibility Policies and Procedures.
- Accurately apply the Eligibility Policies and Procedures to determine client eligibility and enroll eligible clients into the appropriate local and grant programs.
- Inform and educate clients on program benefits, in person, over the phone, or through email.
- Pay attention to details
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Adding, subtracting, multiplying or dividing quickly and correctly and to understand and organize a problem and then to select a mathematical method or formula to solve the problem
- Using relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards
- Work effectively with individuals from diverse backgrounds
- Administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing and data base systems, and other office procedures and terminology
- Interviewing techniques and proper interviewing etiquette
- Conflict resolution techniques
- Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution
- Knowing how to find information and identifying essential information
- Communicating effectively in speaking and writing as indicated by the needs of the audience
- Coordinating activities by adjusting actions in relation to others' actions
- Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react the way they do
- Performing basic operations in Microsoft Office Suite
- Listening to what other people are saying and asking questions as appropriate
- Actively looking for ways to help people and establishing and maintaining effective working relationships
- Efficiently shift back and forth between two or more activities or sources of information
- Correctly follow a given rule or set of rules in order to arrange things or actions in a certain order including procedures, orders or logical operations
- Use deductive reasoning to apply general rules to specific problems to come up with logical answers and decide if an answer makes sense
- Communicate information and ideas in speaking and writing so others will understand
MINIMUM EDUCATION: High School Diploma or equivalent
PREFERRED EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree
- Three (3) years of related experience
- Speak, read, and write Spanish fluently
- Experience assisting clients with applying for state or federal programs
If You are interested to submit Eligibility Specialist (Call Center) Jobs Austin June 2020 Central Health, please prepare requirements/files and documents needed to submit Eligibility Specialist (Call Center) Jobs Austin June 2020 Central Health above as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Austin. Please note that the recruitment is free of charge.
We handle technical placements in all areas from Telecommunications, Networking, Software and Internet Development, Technical Sales, and more.
Current TX Property & Casualty Agent License. Service your book of business to develop long-lasting relationships with our customers.
Delivers outstanding customer service to walk-in customers and telephone inquiries. The ideal candidate has previous retail sales experience, strong computer…
Maintains kitchen cleanliness and proper food preparation according to state and local health department code requirements and departmental procedures.
We’re here to create amazing experiences for people, whether they’re a guest in our restaurants or part of our amazing staff. As a dishwasher, you will: