Meditelecare, the nations largest telehealth company, delivering behavioral healthcare to rural skilled and assisted living facilities via telehealth technology, is looking for you.
Under the supervision of the Executive Vice president of Operations, provides evaluation and collaboration to Nurse Practitioners (PMHNP, ANP, GNP, FNP) who treat patients with behavioral health issues who reside in skilled nursing, assisted living facilities or similar setting.
If you have a license to practice in one or multiple states, we are interested in speaking with you.
- Collaborate and consult with nurse practitioners; collaboration may be through telehealth technology, telephone conference or any other reasonable manner agreed upon
- Hold collaborative practice agreement with up to three (3) nurse practitioners
- Conduct quarterly chart reviews for 20% of each NP caseload; reviews must be conducted for each NP you are collaborating with.
EDUCATION, LICENSING AND CREDENTIALING:
- M.D. or D.O. who has completed a residency in psychiatry
- Board certified or board eligible (within 3 years of completing residency)
- Holds a valid permanent license in practicing state(s) in accordance with the regulations of that state or in the process of obtaining it
- State controlled substance license or in the process of obtaining it
- DEA Certificate or in the process of obtaining it
- Must be able to meet the credentialing requirements of and the facilities assigned to. Must be able to become credentialed with Medicare and Medicaid and other payers as necessary.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Geriatric experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work on a computer including but not limited to: using the Internet, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel and ’ Electronic Health Record system
- Ability to navigate online to record time and attendance and employee service portal applications
- Ability to type on a keyboard, use mouse and/or stylus to do electronic health documentation records
- Attend orientation and EHR training
- Must transport and set up laptop for work
This job description is not inclusive and there may be other tasks and responsibilities that you will perform as required.
We prefer a candidate with a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or a relevant field The ideal candidate must...
If applying based on eligibility under the Veterans Opportunity to Work (VOW) Act, you must submit certification from the armed forces that you will be...
If you are claiming 10-point veterans' preference, in addition to the documents specified above, you must also submit documentation that supports your claim, e...
Now hiring at 2905 District Avenue,...
Completion of online eLearning modules and quizzes, participation in hands on role play sessions with trainer, completion of field training with patients,...