Montessori Kids Universe Ashburn Hiring 2020 - Montessori Kids Universe Ashburn presents an opportunity to fill Child Care Director Jobs that will be placed in Ashburn. You will definitely get the far better potential customer in addition to less dangerous are living later on. Joining this business can make anyone capable to attain ones aim much easier as well as produce the desire becoming reality.
If you are that you will be one which might fill up the standards, you can test your just read more info about Child Care Director Jobs below.
Montessori Kids Universe Ashburn Recruitment 2020
Child Care Director Jobs Job Openings in Ashburn
Do you have a passion for early childhood education and looking for your next career step?
- Do you have experience running a successful preschool business?
- Is interacting with parents and getting them to entrust their child with you energizing?
- Are you great at building teams that care about quality education and have fun making a difference in a children’s lives?
- Are you Montessori accredited or want to be?
- Would you enjoy being part of a management team committed to providing a premium preschool experience, growing the business, and providing a future career path?
We are a premium preschool for children ages 6 weeks to 6 years and located in the heart of Ashburn, VA. We are seeking a hands-on leader, experienced at sales and marketing, building strong teams and creating a high performing culture.
This leadership role includes:
- Working closely with the MKU owner on business planning to establish goals and objectives.
- Building a culture founded in quality, customer service, teamwork, fun and continuous improvement.
- Creating a safe, loving and nurturing environment where kids can learn to be their best.
- Achieving enrollment goals by being the primary contact for new and existing families, actively selling the value of the MKU experience.
- Building and leading a qualified team of teachers and staff, passionate about childhood education and the Montessori approach.
- Ensuring that all regulatory requirements are met.
- Ethical and dependable. Enthusiastic and energetic. A proactive and creative problem solver.
- Minimum 3 years in a preschool business management role.
- Strong business acumen, experienced in financial management.
- Knowledgeable of Virginia Childcare Rules & Regulations.
- A love of children, and a passion for teaching.
- Montessori accreditation a plus
- Experience in structured child development and assessment practices.
- Ability to implement curriculum and manage compliance.
- Enthusiastically serve as the “face” of the MKU Ashburn school, managing communications with parents and the community.
- Directly responsible for selling the value of the MKU to increase enrollments. Responsible for following-up on inquiries, scheduling appointments, conducting tours and tour follow-ups using ChildCare CRM.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with the local education and Montessori community and associations. Participation in community events and organizational outreach to increase awareness of the MKU brand.
- Confident leader with prior responsibility for hiring, training, coaching and firing of staff.
- Leadership through a positive, honest and transparent management style.
- Ability to conduct individual coaching, performance improvement reviews and create individual professional development plans.
Excellent compensation based on a base salary, plus bonus’ for achieving enrollment levels.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
If You are fascinated to apply Child Care Director Jobs Ashburn March 2020 Montessori Kids Universe Ashburn, please prepare requirements/files and documents needed to submit Child Care Director Jobs Ashburn March 2020 Montessori Kids Universe Ashburn above immediately. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Ashburn. Please note that the recruitment is free of charge.
Possession of a certificate issued by the Virginia State Board for Certification of Librarians within (3) three months of date of appointment to the position.
Master all aspects of the front desk curriculum and TDSS philosophies so that you can help all customers Swim Thru Life! Part-Time Front Desk Staff Wanted.
The Sr PM/OM position requires a minimum of a BS in Environmental Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Geology, Hydrogeology, or a related…
Ensure agency vehicles are maintained and meet state license and registration requirements. Ensure the preparation and service of nutritious and well-balanced…
Reporting to the Director of Cell and Molecular Biology Shared Resources the Research Technician is responsible for providing skilled support for a broad range…