FRESENIUS Hiring 2020 - FRESENIUS needs the applicant to fill Charge Nurse Jobs that will be placed in Minnesota. You will receive the far better prospect along with less dangerous live in the future. Joining this enterprise can make anyone competent to attain the goal easier and also create your own aspiration become.
If you are that you will be the one which may fill up the standards, you can look at you just read more information about Charge Nurse Jobs below.
FRESENIUS Jobs 2020
Charge Nurse Jobs Job Openings in Minnesota
Job ID 2000096R
Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Functions as the hemodialysis team leader in the provision of chronic hemodialysis care and treatment. Provides day to day direction and supervision to assigned direct patient care staff. Communicates with the physician and other members of the healthcare team to interpret, adjust, and complete patient care plans. Provides safe, effective delivery of patient care in compliance with standards outlined in the facility procedure manual, as well as regulations set forth by the company, state, and federal agencies. Supports FMCNA’s mission, vision, core values and customer service philosophy. Adheres to the FMCNA Compliance Program, including following all regulatory and FMS policy requirements.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
General and Staff Related:
- Provide day to day guidance, support and direction to direct patient care staff, providing informal feedback on an ongoing basis and formal feedback input for the annual performance evaluation. Participate in the department staffing and the appropriate hiring, firing and disciplinary actions. Recommend disciplinary action to Clinical Manager and initiate as appropriate.
Ensure compliance with all company and facility approved procedures and policies as well as regulations set forth by state and federal agencies in clinics with more than 100 patients.
- Approve or disapprove time or personnel schedule changes in the absence on the Clinical Manager ensuring compliance with applicable regulations, policies and procedures for documenting time of work hours for staff members on assigned shift.
- Participate in patient care plan meetings.
- Maintain knowledge in the current practices related to the principles and techniques of dialysis by participating in all scheduled in-services.
- Train and orient staff as necessary.
- Routinely observe and guide direct patient care staff for appropriate technique and adherence to facility policies and procedures.
- Promote and assist with compliance to OSHA programs in order to maintain a safe and clean working environment.
- Maintain overall shift operation in a safe, efficient, and effective matter.
- With Clinical Manager conduct staff meetings at least monthly or as needed to keep patient care staff informed of changes in patient care needs or operations to improve delivery of care.
- Meet routinely with the Clinical Manager to discuss personnel and patient care status, issues, and information.
Supervise all documentation of patient information.
Coordinate Charge Nurse duties with Staff RNs acting in the relief charge capacity.
Assess daily patient care needs and develop and distribute patient care assignments appropriately.
- Assume primary responsibility in an emergency situation.
- Assess patient needs, respond to dialysis treatments, and communicate concerns to rounding physician. Implement changes in patient care/treatment as directed.
- Monitor and supervise all patient care activity during dialysis and assist as necessary.
- Collaborate with direct patient care team in making decisions to benefit patient care.
- Continuously monitor patient’s condition with regards to problems and potential complications associated with dialysis.
- Administer medications to patients per physician’s orders.
- Act as the subject matter expert and as a resource for staff members.
- Supervise and participate in completion of short- and long-term care plans.
- Admit new patients according to facility procedure.
Ensure educational needs of patients are met and educate the patient and family about End Stage Renal Disease, dialysis therapy, diet and medication.
- Supervise the safe and effective use of all equipment involved in direct patient care.
- Operate all dialysis related and emergency equipment safely and efficiently when needed.
- Perform required testing and verification and initial the checklist for start-up and shut-down procedures as outlined in the Technical Services Manual.
- Complete Nurse’s Technical Training Program/Water Quality Facility Training.
- Assist with special projects or other duties as assigned by the Clinical Manager
Assist with the interviewing of potential direct patient care staff as requested.
- Promote efficient use of medical supplies.
- Attend and participate in monthly Quality Assurance meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Internal Contacts: Direct Patient Care Staff, Facility support staff, management teams (Clinical Manager, Area Manager, RVP)
External Contacts: Physicians, Back-up Hospitals
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
The duties listed in this job description are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Employees are required to take the Ishihara's Color Blindness test as a condition of employment. Note that: Failing the Ishihara Test for Color Blindness does not preclude employment. The Company will consider whether reasonable accommodations can be made.
Day to day work includes desk and personal computer work and interaction with patients, facility staff and physicians.
The position requires travel between assigned facilities and various locations within the community. Travel to regional, Business Unit and Corporate meetings may be required.
The work environment is characteristic of a health care facility with air temperature control and moderate noise levels. May be exposed to infectious and contagious diseases/materials.
- Direct Patient Care Staff, Ward Clerk as assigned.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing (R.N.)
Current appropriate state licensure.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Minimum of 9 months of nursing experience and an additional 3 months of clinical experience in dialysis
RN charge nurses assuming responsibility for nursing and patient servicesin the absence of the Clinical Managermust have one-yearclinical experience and six months dialysis experience.
Supervisory or management experience preferred.
- Successfully completea training course in the theory and practice of hemodialysis.
Good communication skills – verbal and written.
- Must meet appropriate state requirements (if any).
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
If You are fascinated to fill Charge Nurse Jobs Minnesota July 2020 FRESENIUS, please prepare requirements/files and documents needed to apply Charge Nurse Jobs Minnesota July 2020 FRESENIUS above as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Minnesota. Please note that the job is free of charge.
Various locations throughout Dakota County Service and License Centers. May be called on to assist other County License Centers. 4:30 p.m. on July 24, 2020.
Applicant must be licensed or currently eligible to be licensed by the MN POST Board. The City of Thief River Falls, MN is seeking qualified candidates for a…
This position monitors road conditions during the winter months, calls in personnel for plowing and emergency situations.
Basic use of a computer and typing skills. Operating the grain elevator scale which includes weighing and grading inbound and outbound grain to issue scale…
Will be required to obtain and maintain a forklift license. It is the policy of Daikin Applied to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons…