HEB Careers 2020 - HEB invites a new worker to apply Austin 20 - Checker Jobs that will be placed in Austin. You will receive the much better prospect along with safer dwell sometime soon. Becoming a member of this enterprise can make people able to attain ones aim much easier as well as produce the desire becoming reality.
If you are that you will be the one which may fill up the standards, you can try to see more information about Austin 20 - Checker Jobs below.
HEB Jobs 2020
Austin 20 - Checker Jobs Job Opening in Austin
H-E-B Job Title Checker
Minimum Salary 13.5 Midpoint Salary 15.65
Shift Variable Hours
Schedule Part-time Requested Availability (if applicable) MONDAYSUNDAY & HOLIDAYS 10AM1AM
Primary Location US-TX-Austin
DepartmentService / Central Checkout
Unposting Date May 29, 2020, 11:59:00 PM
Do you enjoy chatting with different Customers every day? H-E-B needs energetic and motivated Partners willing to work hard and have fun while making our Customers feel welcome. No matter what background you bring, or where you are in your career, we welcome you to join our community where People come first.
As a Checker, you'll get to know our Customers, and treat them to excellent service and community spirit. As a reward for your efforts, we offer lots of opportunities, great pay, flexible hours, fantastic benefits, and the training and education you need to learn, grow, and move your career forward.
Once you're eligible, you'll become an Owner in the company, so we're looking for commitment, hard work, and focus on quality and Customer service. 'Partner-owned' means our most important resources-People-drive the innovation, growth, and success that make H-E-B The Greatest Omnichannel Retailing Company.
Do you have a:
HEART FOR PEOPLE... commitment to work hard to make sure People come first?
HEAD FOR BUSINESS... strong customer service skills and a desire to serve?
PASSION FOR RESULTS... willingness to go above and beyond to help your Customers and your work Team?
We are looking for:
- an ability to work in a fast-paced environment while keeping focused on the Customer
- dependability and attention to detail
What is the work?
- Provides superior customer service; looks for ways to go above and beyond what our Customers expect
- Answers product-related questions for customers, and offers additional or alternative products and services
- Processes customer transactions of goods and services
- Collects cash, check, or charge payment from customer and makes change for cash transactions
- Uses electronic scanner to record prices
- Weighs items, bags merchandise, and redeems food stamps and promotional coupons
- Monitors and manages potential front-end shrink
- Performs Customer Service Assistant duties frequently
What is your background?
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in customer service
Do you have what it takes to be a fit as an H-E-B Checker?
- Courteous, energetic, and helpful attitude
- Precision in scanning and keying; attention to detail
- Ability to get along with others
- Function in a fast-paced, retail environment, in detailed and precise tasks
- Work with Customers, staying attentive to their needs
- Constantly* stand, reach at waist, perform fine motor movements
- Occasionally walk, reach overhead, reach at shoulder, reach at knee, reach at floor, bend, stoop, squat, crouch, kneel, stair climb, pivot, twist, push / pull with arms, pinch
- Occasionally be exposed to cold, hot, loud noise, and wet conditions
- Demonstrate the ability to lift 35 lbs, and manage in excess of 35 lbs
- Successfully complete Checker training and Alcohol Seller's training
- While there may be exceptions, the measurements noted are generally defined as-Constantly: 5.5+ hours per 8-hour day; Frequently: 2.55.5 hours per 8-hour day; Occasionally: 02.5 hours per 8-hour day
** It is the responsibility of each individual Partner to never lift beyond his or her own safe lifting limit. If an item is too heavy to lift, push or pull, and / or carry, the Partner must break the box down into lighter, smaller, more manageable components, or ask for assistance from another Partner or a manager.
If You are fascinated to submit Austin 20 - Checker Jobs Austin June 2020 HEB, please prepare requirements/files and documents needed to submit Austin 20 - Checker Jobs Austin June 2020 HEB above as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Austin. Please note that the job is free of charge.