The UPS Store #1229 Recruitment 2020 - The UPS Store #1229 offers an opportunity to apply Assistant Manager Jobs that will be placed in Columbia. You will receive the far better potential customer along with less dangerous are living in the future. Signing up for this company can make and individual capable to reach the own purpose less complicated and also make your current aspiration come true.
If you are that you will be one that might load the actual specs, you can test your just read more info about Assistant Manager Jobs below.
The UPS Store #1229 Job Vacancies 2020
Assistant Manager Jobs Job Openings in Columbia
The Assistant Center Manager helps the Center Manager run the day-to-day operations of this retail location. He or she may be required to open and close the center, help manage productivity and ensure the center’s team delivers world-class customer service to all customers, monitor cost control and expenses, and contribute to weekly and monthly reports developed by the Center Manager and provided to the franchise owner. The Assistant Center Manager is involved with profit/loss, continuous improvement, service delivery levels, personnel management, and business development.
The ideal candidate has a high school diploma or GED (college coursework or a degree preferred), one year of retail store operations experience, strong supervisory/managerial/leadership skills, excellent computer/internet/software knowledge, the physical ability to perform this job (lifting, bending, etc.), and knows how to listen, follow, lead, and help the Center Manager attain defined targets. He or she must have a dynamic personality and must be able to help motivate a team to optimize performance.
Helps with personnel management, which includes recruiting, training, scheduling, and coaching associates
Schedules work assignments and helps facilitate weekly or monthly staff meetings
Monitors, evaluates, and helps maximize customer service delivery and customer satisfaction
Helps develop and implement the store marketing program
Reviews daily employee timesheets and submits for payroll processing
Helps manage Center maintenance, including cleanliness, safety, and organization
Communicates with customers (verbally and via email, letter, or fax) to reconcile customer accounts, which will involve requesting past due payments and investigating discrepancies
- Invoices customers and applies customer payments
- Delivers outstanding customer service to walk-in customers and telephone inquiries
- Empathizes and manages demanding, impatient, and/or frustrated customers to turn a stressful event into a positive experience
- Manages the logistics of small to medium projects, follows through to completion, and updates all parties as needed
- May open and/or close the store and perform end-of-day accounting, etc.
- Takes ownership of customers’ packing, shipping, and/or print problems and offers viable solutions
- Consistently follows up on production activity using various communication methods (telephone, email, etc.)
- Develops as a team player and is critical to the production process
- Operates and maintains print and finishing equipment
- Answers phones courteously and provides accurate, detailed information
- Communicates effectively and continuously practices good listening with customers, co-workers, vendors, and leadership
Completes tasks independently in a quick turn environment
- Frequently multi-tasks while maintaining extreme attention to detail and high quality control
- Maintains a clean, organized, and safe working environment
- Performs other duties as required
- Takes action to learn NEW products, services, alternative solutions, and industry trends as well as occasionally reviewing/retraining on lesser used services
- Helps develop and implement the store marketing program
- Helps manage Center maintenance, including cleanliness, safety, and organization
- Helps with personnel management, which includes recruiting, training, scheduling, and coaching associates
- Manages inventory
High school diploma or GED required
Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite desired
Outstanding phone skills
Strong customer service skills and abilities
Able to lift 40 pounds alone
Good communication and people skills
- At least one year of retail/customer service experience
Neat, clean, and professional appearance
Able to cross sell and up sell products and services
- Able to manage and optimize workload, prioritize multiple projects, and streamline the production flow
- Able to operate a wide variety of business equipment
- Able to operate and maintain print and finishing equipment
- Able to work and complete tasks independently in a quick turn environment
- Detail oriented, organized, and able to multi-task
- Good project and time management skills
- Strong customer service skills and abilities
- Able to work collaboratively
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Prompt, reliable, and responsible
If You are interested to submit Assistant Manager Jobs Columbia March 2020 The UPS Store #1229, please prepare requirements/files and documents needed to submit Assistant Manager Jobs Columbia March 2020 The UPS Store #1229 above as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Columbia. Please note that the hiring is free of charge.
From bringing lectures vividly to life to turning textbooks into laptop lessons, we are always re-examining the way people learn best, whether it’s one child in…
Safely operates forklifts, pallet jacks, scales, packing wrapper, building tools, or assigned equipment according to proper operation manuals, rules, and…
Valid State driver's license, including an MVR record that is deemed acceptable by the company. "I live in and/or am applying for a job in a state that does not…
The University of South Carolina (UofSC), through the State of SC and Public Employee Benefit Authority (PEBA), offers employees a valuable benefits package,…
Act as a resource to answer questions and/or objections. Assist with the implementation of promotional strategies. Seeking career growth and eager to learn.