Kinder Morgan Vacancies 2020 - Kinder Morgan offers an opportunity to apply Administrative Assistant Jobs that will be placed in Pasadena. You will receive the far better potential customer along with less dangerous are living later on. Signing up for this firm can make people capable to reach your goal simpler in supplementary to aid your current dream be realized.
If you are that you will be the one which might fill up the actual specs, you can try to see more information about Administrative Assistant Jobs below.
Kinder Morgan Recruitment 2020
Administrative Assistant Jobs Job Opening in Pasadena
- Able to multitask, needs to have excellent oral and written communication skills with upbeat attitude
- Provide polite assistance to customer via phone and email
- Comfortable with computers, email, excel, Microsoft word
- Interact with Pipeline Controllers and relay information as needed
- Handle office tasks such as gathering and relaying information to and from customers and inspector to Control Room staff
- Assist with filing and creating folders
- High school diploma or equivalent
EXPERIENCE / SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE:
- Minimum 2 years progressive administrative experience in a fast-paced and detail-oriented office environment
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver license and a driving record satisfactory to the company and its insurers (for travel, as needed)
COMPETENCIES, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Intermediate level of proficiency with Microsoft applications (including but not limited to Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) for the purpose of word processing, presentations, spreadsheets and information retrieval
- Strong reading, listening, administrative skills and logical thought processes with the ability to identify and resolve simple to complex issues/problems
- Ability to organize and prioritize daily work, including tracking and managing projects, data and daily work, professionally seeing such to completion, and maintain strict confidentiality
- Proven communication, oral and written, with ability to communicate with a variety of individuals and personalities at all levels internally and outside the organization
- Ability to quickly learn and consistently apply processes and procedures
- Must possess and regularly demonstrate excellent communication and presentation skills, verbal and written
- Ability to successfully perform the required and expected duties with minimal direct supervision
- Must be able to successfully and simultaneously manage multiple tasks, often under short or changing deadlines, in a diverse and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work effectively in a small group environment as a cooperative team member, take direction from supervisor(s), focus attention on details, follow work rules and adhere to established work schedules
- Must be able to identify and understand expectations in an employee/employer (subordinate/manager) relationship
- Must be able to perform all essential and marginal functions of the job
- This position tends to sit for extended periods of time
- Job level commensurate with experience and skill sets
- The successful candidate will be required to clear a drug screen and a complete background check, including credit report where applicable, after an offer has been extended and prior to being employed
PREFERRED Education, Experience, Certifications, Competencies, Skills, and Abilities:
Above the minimum requirements; not required but advantageous in this position:
- College level coursework is desirable
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
If You are interested to apply Administrative Assistant Jobs Pasadena February 2020 Kinder Morgan, please prepare requirements/files and documents needed to apply Administrative Assistant Jobs Pasadena February 2020 Kinder Morgan above immediately. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Pasadena. Please note that the hiring is free of charge.
Provides assistance at children's and teen reference desks throughout the Library, answering questions in person, online and by telephone.
Ability to work with technical teams, developers, solution and data architects. Minneapolis, MN (Eagan, MN) Onsite*. User story writing, preferably using Jira.
MicrosolutionTek is looking for a ENTRY LEVEL BUSINESS ANALYST.*. Analyze and document the client requirements, process and communicate these requirements to…
Experience with Scrum or other agile methodologies. Strong in testing concepts and process. Well versed with Compliance Bankinng.