’s writers and content specialists develop persuasive content and messaging for our brand-building projects. They are responsible for providing high quality, on-brand copy and content ideas to improve usability, engagement and conversion. Our writers think critically about all aspects of messaging, using the written word to challenge and convince in turn.
Who you are:
- A persuasive writer
- A content specialist
- A critical thinker, a decision-maker, and a planner
- Someone with great time management skills
- A creative mind
What you bring to the table:
- Strategic thinking and exceptional execution across a wide range of advertising, content marketing, and brand-building projects.
- Commitment to ensuring optimal performance for client projects
- ~5 years of experience in writing digital marketing and social media content
- A bachelor's degree in communications, English, journalism, advertising or marketing.
What you get from us:
- World-class benefits, including health, dental, vision, 401K matching, and unlimited PTO
- The most challenging and innovative projects
- The chance to contribute to a growing creative digital agency
- The opportunity to work with global brands, governments and institutions
is an equal opportunity employer.
Receive their own personalized body analysis template. In 2016 Kristie started her own styling company:....
The Paid Search Manager directly manages and develops the client accounts for paid search campaigns and directs the implementation of new accounts....
Are you an outgoing talented person who would like to build a long term career with a dynamic growing CPA firm? Chicago, IL 60618 (Preferred)....
Driver's license and clean driving record. Knowledgeable about child development (e.g., firm when necessary and capable of teaching child manners and etiquette,...
IT Computer Technician Internship*. The IT Computer Technician will be responsible for diagnosing, configuring, maintaining, installing, and supporting business...