The Sales Administrative Assistant is responsible for supporting the Sales team with booking, planning and coordinating various functions.
Essential Job Functions:
- Supports the Sales team in selling meeting space to maximize revenue.
- Answers department telephone calls and emails assisting Sales Managers with following up on leads.
- Participates in site tours of hotel meeting space and hotel rooms.
- Assists with processing Sales contracts, resumes, proposals, and meeting estimates.
- Creates and effectively communicates banquet event orders and resumes to various departments.
- Works closely with other departments to help coordinate events.
- Acts as a liaison between Sales Managers and clients.
- Serves as resource to clients in the absence of Sales managers.
- Maintains relationships with local charities and nonprofit organizations.
- Performs related responsibilities as requested by a manager at any time.
Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of two (2) years admin experience preferred.
- Must be creative, outgoing, enthusiastic, and flexible.
- Marketing and social media experience is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with attention to details.
- A solid relationship builder who is polished and professional.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Basic computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office required. Knowledge of Opera PMS helpful.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays as necessary.
Drug Free Environment
Valid driver’s license in good standing. Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks. Program Coordinators facilitate the implementation of...
Now accepting applications for line cook/prep cook positions at Breakfast / Lunch cafe located in Spring Lake. Join our team! Competitive salary, flexible...
Able to think quickly on the spot to answer guest questions. Welcoming and helpful attitude toward guests and other team members....
Able to think quickly on the spot to answer guest questions. As an Electronics team member, your technology expertise and dedication to the digital world will...
If thats you, we invite you to consider a rewarding career with Sunruns retail field marketing team. With extensive sales, product and marketing training, you...