ContractTitle: QA Tester
Location: Portland, OR Area
At (formerly InfoGroup Northwest), we use our deep technical insights, local market knowledge and rock-solid relationships and reputation to create exceptional business outcomes for people and companies every day. We are based in Portland, OR with global partnerships to deliver the industry's top technical solutions and talent to every one of our clients. Our clients, consultants, contractors, partners and employees choose because we tackle the tough problems, and we care deeply about people while we do it.
We are proud to foster a great team working environment, to offer highly competitive compensation and to offer full benefits packages including medical, Flexible Spending Accounts, dental and vision. If you would like to learn more, join our team, or explore how can benefit your business, please reach out today!!
- Collaborate with the Senior QA Analysts to determine best standards and procedures to be used in the Quality Assurance process.
- Ensure adherence to standards and procedures related to test script development, testing methodology and documentation.
- Create test cases following the standards outlined by the Senior QA Analysts.
- Map requirements and test conditions to the test cases.
- Work with the Enablement Teams, Scrum Teams to test Legacy interfaces impacted by the Customer Touchpoints project.
- Work with external payment vendors to ensure payments interfaces work as expected.
- Understand test goals and dependencies to ensure risks are effectively tested.
- Ensure that QA process is adequate, documented and communicated to ensure agreed quality levels for the application.
- Partner with Business Analysts and Vendors to ensure requirements are met and are accurately tested.
- Strong knowledge and experience of manual testing, including designing complex test cases, execution, documentation and defect tracking.
- Able to solve straightforward problems, analyze for possible solutions and communicate back to the team.
- Experienced with SQL, Excel, HP tool set like UFT, ALM
Please note: Our clients may require that candidates pass a drug and/or background check.
To apply, please send your resume to: email@example.com
Oregon's Top 100 Best Companies to Work For3 years running
has earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to hiring managers and job seekers. Check it out!
To view other opportunities please visit www.ignw.io
Preferably pursuing or holding a degree in journalism, writing, video production, marketing, PR, communications or related field....
We’re looking for a driven, ambitious individual who wants to create a career in social media and content marketing....
Work with integration engineers to develop links between SAP and other systems within the Nike Tech landscape as needed....
5-7 years’ experience as a Product Analyst or similar field. Work with integration engineers to develop links between SAP and other systems within the Nike Tech...
Bachelor of Science Degree awarded by accredited institution preferred. (Oversight of patient scheduling, account management, appointments, calls on unscheduled...